Lilac Dreams

"Fuck" he hissed through gritted teeth as he succumbed to his third orgasm of the night. With sweat dripping down his brow he gently rolled away from her but grabbed her hand and bought it to his chest. Tommy's heart was beating so fast that she felt it against the back of her hand and smiled.

Olivia had woken him in the middle of the night, her finger tips searching for him in the darkness as she whispered seductive promises in his ear. Never in his life had he felt so powerless and victorious at the same time as she took complete control.

Olivia rolled her naked body into his, her head on his shoulder as she sleepily closed her eyes. Completely satiated she felt the pulls of sleep began to take over.

Tommy kissed her hand, silently thanking whatever god thought he deserved her

"Olivia?" He whispered into the darkness, hoping she was still with him. If he didn't say this now he didn't think he would ever have the courage. No amount of Irish whiskey could prepare him for this.

"Mhm" she mumbled before snuggling further into his body.

Tommy smiled into the darkness as he began to wonder if the third time was enough for the insatiable Olivia Heart.

"I love you" he told her, his voice deepening as he kissed the top of her head "You're all I need. Do you understand?"

"I love you too" she whispered against his skin, her voice trailing off as she began to lose the battle against sleep.

——

It was unlike Tommy Shelby to sleep more than three hours a night but when she was by his side anything was possible.

It was surprising when he was woken up to the smell of her sweet perfume as she lightly touched his face.

"Good morning" she smiled at him. Rapidly blinking his sleep away he pushed up off his elbows and leaned against us headboard.

The sun was brightly streaming in the room, its rays bouncing off Olivia's beautiful hair that she had left loose around her face.

"What time is it?" He whispered, his voice still hoarse.

"Eight thirty" she told him as she stood up.

Olivia was dressed in her own clothes, clothes which he had Ron fetch from her house when she was found. Olivia looked better, even her lip seemed to be healing quickly. A small mercy he thought, especially given their recent exercise.

Like Tommy, Olivia was an early riser who liked to be up and dressed. Today however all he wanted to do was take her back into his bed and devour her entirely.

"I was thinking" she said, purposely ignoring his lustrous staring "That you could take me to see how the children's home is coming along?"

"Or you could just get back into this bed?" He replied as he lifted the sheet, revealing his appreciation for her.

Olivia blushed before jumping on the bed, covering him with her skirt as she grabbed his face, her lips on his instantly "I suppose we could go later"

——-

Olivia paused as she stared at the lone cottage. Stood at the bottom of the path she suddenly felt nervous to speak to the person that resided there. Even the snow biting at her ankles could not push her forward.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked as he came up behind her, his hand gently squeezing her arm.

Olivia looked at him wearily before shaking her head "I need to do this on my own. Go get back in car" she told him as she placed a chaste kiss on his cold lips.