Sweet

TW: Mature

Olivia watched Tommy from the top of her bed as he began to take off his shoes, his fingers working quickly against his laces. From the back she could see that his shoulders where tense under his shirt, the stress of his day weighing heavily there.

The past few days had been enough to test them and given that their was no label on their relationship she was surprised they were still at each others side. Olivia wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel but all she knew was that she was happy Tommy was here with her tonight.

Crawling down the bed she ran a hand up his back and smiled when he relaxed into her palm. Taking this as a good sign she began to rub his shoulders, pushing away as much stress as she could.

Tommy reached over and took one of her hands before placing a kiss across her knuckles "Just like magic"

Olivia laughed as he kissed her knuckles once again "You didn't think so the first time I touched you"

Tommy remembered the immense pain of his injury and how far he had come, all thanks to her. If he had to go back and endure that pain again so that they would meet he would.

"I was in a bad way" he mumbled before kissing her palm.

"You were" she told him as he turned around to face her "I remember the first time I saw you. I was certain you wouldn't make it"

"Thanks to you I did" he told her as he leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips, hovering over her "You're my guardian angel" and he kissed her once again, this time gently biting down on her bottom lip.

Olivia sighed with content as his hands slipped into her hair, pulling her closer to him. As he deepened the kiss Olivia felt her heart beat quicken, his lips against hers made her feel euphoric and breathless.

Without realising it Olivia felt her fingers searching for the buttons on his shirt, deftly undoing them as he began to pull at her skirt. Gently pushing her down he placed a kiss on her collar bone before looking up at her, his hair ruffled from her fingers.

"You're skin" he mumbled as he slipped a finger between her blouse, exposing her bra "Beautiful" as his lips pressed against the top of her breast she felt her back arch off the bed. Tommy's touch was menacing and delicious, enough to drive her crazy.

With quick hands he pulled open her blouse, exposing all of her. In quick succession he placed a trail of kisses from her chest to her lower stomach.

Olivia closed her eyes tightly at the many sensations running across her skin as she worked his fingers into her hair. Soon her breathing was laboured as he worked his soft lips against her skin

"Tommy" she panted "Please"

Groaning against her stomach he realised just how much power she had, just her panting his name could do impossible things to him and his body.

Pulling back he hovered over her, his blue eyes shining down on her with lust "Do you know how crazy you make me?" He demanded, his right hand tipping her chin up to him.

Olivia bit her lip, her top still open making it all the more difficult for him to concentrate "No"

"I'll just have to show you" he mumbled before resuming his kisses down her stomach as his hands began to remove her skirt.

As soon as he swept her skirt away he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Olivia's skin shone beautifully in the dim light as he traced a finger from her angle to her inner thigh.

Shivering at her touch she tried to reach up to touch him but he grabbed her hand up within his and placed them over her head.

"Patience Miss Heart" he teased, enjoying the frustrated look on her sweet face "We have all night"

"But you don't play fair" she breathed, her lips slightly swollen from his lustful kisses.

"I don't" he agreed with a small smirk across his perfect mouth.

——-
Tommy slammed his hand against her headboard as the ripples of euphoria began to build. As sweat dropped down his spine he felt her finger nails dig into the bottom of his back and knew hers was coming too.

Moaning into his ear only pushed him further, he was desperately fighting his moment, wanting to bathe in this feeling for the rest of his life. The impossible was finally happening.

"Tommy" she cried as she placed a palm on his chest.

Tommy took her mouth with his before whispering sweet nothings into her ear, urging her forward into her bliss.

As she arched under him he felt the beginnings of her release and found himself toppling over with her.

Gripping the headboard Tommy dug his finger tips in, the towering inferno burning so brightly that for a split second he lost all sight.

——

An hour later when they were completely satiated Olivia fell asleep peacefully in his arms. Smoking he found himself looking down at her, memorising the look off her eyelashes across the top of her cheeks, her pouty mouth, soft skin and the one lone freckle under her left eye.

With his free hand he traced a finger across her mouth, the same mouth that could stun him into silence or having him growling in rage.

Tommy had never had this before, never trusted someone's intentions with him as much as he did with her. Polly had warned him at first to be careful and to not jump in head first. Now he was glad he had ignored her advice.

Sleepily opening her eyes Olivia looked up at him and shyly smiled "Hello"

Tommy dipped down and placed a kiss on her lips "You should go back to sleep"

"So should you" she replied as she closed her eyes and nuzzled back into his chest.

Tommy smiled as he took another drag of a cigarette. How could he tell her that he didn't want to go to sleep, that he was worried when they woke the following morning she would see their night together as a mistake?

Stubbing out his cigarette he turned off the light and slipped down the bed so that he was on the pillow with her.

Olivia traced a finger up from his stomach and rested it on her chest, enjoying the feel of his skin under her finger tips.

Closing his eyes he felt sleep start to creep in and he wondered if she would stave off his nightmares tonight, his own dream catcher.

——-

Tommy had left early the following morning to tie up some loose ends, with a quick kiss to her forehead he left her sleeping peacefully in her bed.

As he hit the cold streets he was pleased to see that Victors men know longer sat on the corner. Nodding to Ron he took his car and pulled away.

Olivia's scent still lingered on his skin and he couldn't help but smirk to himself as he remembered the previous nights events. It had been more than expected.

Tommy was certain that she would kick him out as soon as he told her that Victor was dead, from his own hands. Instead she had listened, taken in what he was telling her and trusted in him that this was the right thing to do.

Victor was going to kidnap her and force her into a life she didn't want. The mere thought of her being taken from his side had him reeling, he had to tell himself over and over again that it was over.

Pulling up at the dock he left his car and waited by the water. Even in the morning sun with fog covering the area he knew that there where loose ends to tie up and quickly.