Rain Drop

Olivia felt Tommy's hands tighten around her. The information that had slipped from Arthur's lips had electrified Tommy's blood. There was one person that had pushed Victor to such extremes and he was currently bowing his head.

Tommy didn't want to let go of Olivia but he had to get space, afraid that he would turn on her brother and cut him limb from limb.

"He wants to kill me?" Olivia breathed as she turned to Arthur, desperate for more information.

"No Liv" Chris said from behind "He wants you by his side, he's fed up of playing games with Tommy"

"So he'll take her by force?" Polly sneered as she rushed across the room to face Christopher. Tommy was stood frozen in the middle of the room, his brain creating his next plan.

Chris looked up meekly, his hangover setting in now "Victor believes he's given her enough time. I'm so sorry Liv"

Olivia closed her eyes as the panic began to sear over her skin. As her chest began to tighten she realised she was in the midst of losing her grip. One minute she was holding Tommy's hand and now she was worried she would be pulled away.

"We won't let it appen love" Arthur said as he passed her a drink, the only way he knew how to soothe her problems.

"We won't" Polly agreed as she looked over at Tommy who was now stood by the window, his back to them all.

"Arthur" Olivia started "Can you do me a favour?"

"Of course love"

Olivia took in a breathe and smoothed her hair down. Now was not the time to panic she told herself, she had to get through the next few days with grace.

"Can you take Christopher to my parents address and ensure he doesn't leave please?"

"Liv wait" he called as he stood up and walked over to her "We need to talk about this"

"I'm done talking with you" she replied coldly "I'm done with you entirely"

"No, listen I didn't have a choice-"

"You did" Tommy finally chimed in, his voice deep and low as he continued to look out of the window "You chose to betray your sister and us"

"Tommy" Olivia breathed when she realised where this was going. Just by the way his shoulders were tensed she knew he was furious.

"We'll overlook your betrayal to us and leave this to Olivia" he turned around and stared Chris down who was cowering in the corner of his office "Arthur get rid of him"

"Liv I'm so sorry. I really am" he told her as Arthur grabbed him by the arm "I had no choice, please you have to understand Liv"

Polly nodded at Tommy before leaving the room, she wasn't pleased with Tommy's choice but she respected him for leaving it with Olivia.

Olivia stood frozen in the middle of the room as she watched her brother be pulled away. The betrayal was painful, all of her secrets were now spilling out into the open and there was nothing she could do. For years she had been propping her brothers life up, looking after him when he came to her drunk, paying off his debts and now she was suffering because of his loose lips.

Tommy turned around to face her now that it was just them in the room and regarded her carefully. Swallowing his rage he stepped over to her and lifted her chin with his fingers "What did he tell Victor? I need to know what I'm walking into Olivia"

Olivia closed her eyes at his touch, certain it would change once she told him her secrets "Everything, he would of told him everything" she pulled her chin away and took a seat at his desk, suddenly unsteady on her feet "I'm certain the information he has now will change your opinion of me" she sighed.