025.

"I don't think I can do modelling." Julia confessed as they are walking side by side towards the photoshoot. It didn't take a lot of convincing to be his muse since this is the excuse they can think of to temporarily escape from Luno. It's not yet the time for him to know yet.

"I'm sure you can do it, Julia." Theo assured her, intertwined to his fingers. "You can do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. You will do great." He promised. "Trust me okay?"

"Okay. I trust you."

Soon they reached the photoshoot and everyone bowed to him. It was strange to see him bringing in person the model for his latest trend in fashion. He rarely visits the shoot so it was new to see him.

"Director Vilbiss..." Theo greeted the director. The director reached out his hands and offer it to Theo. He immediately introduced Julia to them and will expecting a good outcome after the shoot. Julia was beyond excited and nervous at the same time over this.

The staff styled her up for the photoshoot. She never styled herself that much so after styling her, it felt like she was transformed into a new woman. They stylist fixed her dress to use for the shoot and it was an amazing sort of vintage style of wedding gown. She felt like a princess waiting for her prince to come.

"Wow.. you look gorgeous." Julia looked from her behind and thanked Theo. He looked at her from head to toe, amazed with the transformation. Julia noticed too that he also changed outfit that looked like a similar to a prince outfit.

"You changed clothes?" she pointed out his outfit.

"Guess what, Julia? I'll be doing photoshoot with you." He winked at her.

"R-Really?"

Theo nodded his head and reached out for her hand which she did. They came out of the dressing room and everyone were happy to see them coming towards their way. This is the first time they will be working out with Theo as their model.

"Wedding concept?" she asked as they were directed to the garden that was decorated too with vintage stuff to look more they were in 1700's or something.

"Yes. I want you to imagine yourself that we are getting married and we are now walking towards the altar."

"That's sweet. I like it."

"Think of it to make it look natural, okay? Forget the cameras and staffs around us. Just think only about us."

Julia likes that idea instead thinking this is for promotion of their clothes. As they were walking to the center, cameras were focusing to them, director gesturing for eye contacts, smiles and others to make that they are in real wedding. They didn't have any hard time at make it natural. The director was impressed as he asked them to do this and that.

Last pose, was dancing. Theo pulled her closer and put his hands to her waist and left hand. Julia seems to be flustered, not knowing where to out her other hand. Theo guided her and put her right hand to his shoulder.

"Dancing? I can't dance." She chuckled.

"Don't worry. Just follow my lead."

"I might step your toe."

"It's okay. Just trust me."

They started to sway slowly. Moving from one place to another and as for Julia has her eyes on their feet for not to be sure that she won't step his toe.

"Miss Julia, eyes on your partner." The director said. This made her lose her focus and stepped on his toe.

"I'm s-sorry.." she quickly apologised.