05.

Luno finally got home from his shift on the Sara's restobar. He was tired and ready to sleep once he got back from home. When he went down on his motorbike, the lights were all off. Julia might now be sleeping since it was 2 a.m. already. 

He remembered when Julia still has her memories, she always waits for him even when it was late. The lights were still open and she would be opening the door for him to gave him a hug and welcoming him home. 

That was a sweet memory to remember.

But Julia today is different from Julia in the past all because of her amnesia. Luno can't do anything at all but wait for the day for her to remember everything especially when she told him that she hasn't have feelings for him anymore.

Maybe it was the work of her amnesia that makes her forget her feelings for her. Luno has read and heard many stories about couples where one of them has memory lost and still find their way to them in the end.

Luno prays that hopefully it will come soon. 

But whatever may happen, whether it was the old or new Julia, he vowed to himself and to her that he would still love her in the end.

Because he really do.

Luno opens the door and was quite surprise to see the kitchen's light is still open. Then he heard a glass break that he ran towards in to see what was happening.

"Julia." he found her, picking up the glass and quickly take her away from the mess. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Why are you still up, huh?" he asked, worried for her that maybe she cut herself. 

Julia shook her head. "I'm okay, Lulu. I'm fine." she assured him.

"That's great then. I don't want to see you get hurt." he said. 

Julia can see in his eyes how much he cares deeply for her, how much he cherish her and how much he loves her. She wishes that someday she can look up to him that way. She wants to make him happy. 

"I prepare snacks for you, Lulu." she finally said, walking towards the stove. "I cooked carbonara for you. Sara said that you love carbonara." 

"Y-You really did that? I thought you are now asleep."

"Our friends came over. I asked them what were the things I was doing for you back then. Sara told me that every night I was still awake and made some snacks for you. Maybe if I could do it again, maybe my memories will regain little by it." she shyly smiled.

Luno was speechless. Julia was making some effort to do things what she usually do before. He can't help but to smile and sob a little. 

"Hey, are you crying? Please don't cry." Julia said, surprise that Luno was sobbing. 

He wiped off his tears and giggled. "Thank you, Julia. I was touched to what you are doing for me." 

"You're welcome. So, how about the snacks..." Luno sat down and ate the carbonara. Julia asked questions about his work, wanting to get to know how his day was. She even mentioned again their friends for coming over and shared their past about them and everything. 

Once he was done eating, he went to take a shower and lay beside to Julia. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face on her neck, sniffing off the cologne she puts on.

"Hey, that tickles." Julia giggled.

"I love you." he whispered.

Julia doesn't know how to respond. How can she respond when she doesn't have yet any feelings for him. She doesn't know what to say but smiled and played his hair. 

"Are your feelings for me hasn't go back yet?" Luno asked.

"I'm sorry.." was all she could say. Somehow, Julia is already tired of saying sorry to him. Deep down, she wished that Luno deserves better than her. 

"It's okay. I understand."

Julia continues to play with his hair and humming the song he played on her birthday. That was all she can remember for now. It was getting painful to see Luno waiting for her memories to get back. She also prays that her memory would improve to remember everything from the past.

"Lulu, what if my memories go back but my feelings for you aren't anymore. What will you do?" she asked, worried for their future. She was worried for future breakup and guilt. She was worried for Luno who will carry the pain all through out. 

Silence was all she can hear. Julia thought that maybe Luno was now asleep but he answered her shortly, "I really don't know. But I promised that I will court you just like old times and make you fall in love with me again."

"But what if it doesn't work?"

"It will."

"How are so sure about that?"

Luno looked her in the eye. Sadness and pain can be seen in his eyes. It was too much to see him that way. But even when it was full of sadness, he chose to be positive and believe that Julia can still remember about them.

"Is there someone else you love now? Don't you love me anymore?"

"It's not like that. I'm just thinking of any possibilities that may actually happen. We never know what future hold for us, Lulu."

She was right. No one knows what future awaits for them. Will their future will make them be together? Can they still do the promises that they are looking both for? Will they still stay for each other until the end? 

No one knows. Guess, they will wait for that future to see what will happen.

"I don't want to get you hurt, Lulu." she added.

"I really don't know about that, Julia. But if ever it doesn't work and you're no longer happy with me, please tell me. I will let you go."