04.

It's been a year now since she had her accident and whenever Luno asked her if she has little by little regaining her memories, she answers him no.

Julia can hear him sighing and smiled afterwards. He will pats her head and promised to her that he will try his best to make her remember eveything.

"You're disappointed at me, aren't you?" Julia asked. 

"Yes, love. But it's okay." he assured her.

"But it is a year already. I can't remember anything about us." 

Luno pulls her for an embrace and kissed her forehead. Julia can feel how Luno really loves and cherishes her. It was hard for her to see him like this. He was trying his best for her and yet nothing happens. 

"Do you still love me, Lulu?" 

"What kind of question is that? I love you and will always love you." he said, tightening the embrace. "I will be here for you, Julia."

"Even if my memories won't be coming back?"

"Yes. Like I said, we will make new memories for us."

It was a nice assurance coming from him but there was a tiny problem that lately exist which she was afraid to tell him. She has been keeping this for a year already and yet she has no courage to tell this to him. 

Maybe if her memories come back, maybe her feelings for him will also return.

Julia can't say to Luno that she doesn't have any feelings for him anymore.

"We are almost there, love.." Luno said, covering her eyes. Julia wondered what surprised waits for her. It seems exciting anyway. 

"Where are you taking me really, Lulu?" she asked, smiling and feeling excited over the small surprise.

"Almost.."he whispered. Julia just giggled, getting along with him. 

Luno finally uncover her eyes and a small table with a candle light in the middle of the garden. The fairy lights cling to the branches and petals are scattered everywhere that makes it romantic. The food were now ready on the table and the only thing that waits are the people who will eat. 

"Lulu, what is this?" Julia asked, liking this small surprise for her. She can't even recall what special occasion it is.

"Surprise for you, love. Happy birthday." he kissed her cheek and embrace her. "A little surprise for you.  I even made your favorite food." he said, leading her to the table, pulling the chair for her to take a seat.

"Is it my birthday?" she asked.

"Yes, love. Today is your birthday, Happy 24th birthday." 

"Thank you then." Julia was flustered with his surprise. Luno sure likes surprise. "I was surprised that it was my birthday. You should have told me."

"Surprising , right?" he chuckled. "It won't be a surprise anymore if I tell you." 

"You're right. But thank you for this, Lulu." 

"Let's take a picture first before we eat. For our new first memory." he said, taking out his phone and scoot close to her. "Say cheese." They both smiled at the camera. Atleast, they have a new memory now to add on hers.

"I will never forget this day." Julia said.

"You should be, love." he agreed. "So, let's eat."

Julia enjoys the dinner since Luno cracks every dad jokes he can think and she just laughs it off. finding it so interesting. She has this wide smile tonight which he really likes to see ever since. She didn't smile much before because of the sad fact that she can't regain her memories.