03.

Amnesia.

That's what Lulu can remember after the doctor diagnosed her before they left the hospital. It will take time before she can regain her memories and he needs to be patient enough for her. 

Of course, he can do that. Luno waited patiently for two weeks for Julia to wake up. Maybe he can endure a few more for helping her to regain her memories. 

"Lulu, are you alright?" Charles asked when they noticed his sour mood about the diagnosis. As much he wanted to be positive, it felt that everything will be different from now on since Julia has amnesia. "You can do it, buddy." he cheered him up.

"We will help you to regain her memories." Sara said, comforting him. As friends since kids, they will vow to stick together for so long and help a friend as much as they can. 

"Thanks, guys. But.." Luno looks behind him. Julia stares at the sky, probably trying to remember what was she before. "Can we be able to regain her memories? Doctor said it might take a long time. But what if she can't remember us at all? Especially me? I don't think I can accept that." he cried.  

Sara pats his back and Charles keep on cheering for him. This is not time to get down especially when Julia is kind of sick--memory lost. They have to give their best to make Julia remember everything.

"It's going to be okay, Lulu. Stay strong for her." they said, lifting his spirit up.

Night passed and Luno was definitely tired of what happened since last month. He rarely goes back home because he needs to stay longer in the hospital to watched over Julia. The only thing he can do right now is to sleep again on their bed. 

Right after he put his pajamas, Luno jumped on their bed and missing the freshly scent of their covers. Luno noticed Julia on the corner, merely looking at him. She was shy with him since this is her first time to meet him.

Looks like they need to start all over again.

"Come here, love..." Luno taps the empty space and Julia went towards it, lies down on the spot. "It's okay. It's just me. I'm Luno." he introduced himself again. "And you're Julia. You're my girlfriend." he said. 

Julia blushed at the thought that she has a boyfriend. To think she woke up from a deep sleep and now Luno is telling her that he is her boyfriend. 

"C-Can you tell me about us, Lulu?" she asked. 

Luno smiled and pulls her for an embrace. He kissed her forehead which made Julia blushed again. Their faces are so close that she can't think of anything else to get mesmerised by him. She just realized that he was handsome. 

"You're handsome." she shyly said, complimenting him. This made Luno chucked over her shy behaviour. 

"You always said that, love. And I know that." he winked at her. 

"Lulu, can you tell me about you? About me? About us?" she asked again. 

"Doctor said I can't put many information on your mind. We will do it little by little." 

She nodded her head. Luno still looks at her fondly and she was getting redder in every minute. 

"Can I hug you, Lulu?" she asked once more. If Luno is her boyfriend, maybe asking for a hug is okay. Many things happened in a day and the only thing she can think of is to seek comfort to her boyfriend.

"Sure, love." Julia shyly smiled and scooted closer to him and puts her arms on around him. She can feel his heart beat on her ears and it was pleasant ti hear it. 

"Lulu, what if I can't remember anything about us? What will you do?" 

"It's okay, love. We will make better memories." he answered.

Who knows when she will have her memories back and if ever she can't regain them, then Luno has to make new memories with her.