020.

"I'm falling for you, Theo. I love you." she said.

Theo can't believe he was hearing this right. Julia was confessing her feelings for him. All this time, they have mutual feeling for each other. But he needed something to clarify first before he can rejoice over this good news that she already falling for him. 

"Is that true, Julia?" he asked, wanting to know if she really meant it.

"Yes, Theo. I'm falling in love with you. There was never a day that I don't think of you." she confessed. 

Theo pulled her for a hug as Julia loosened the grip of her umbrella to be with him. He smelled so nice that she wanted to stay longer in his arms. Rain still dropping down at this moment and she probably won't forget this day that she finally confessed to Theo.

"I love you, Julia."

"Me too, Theo. I love you." she softly said, wrapping her arms around him. 

"About Luno.." 

"Not now, Theo. I don't want to hear anything from him. I only want us. Only us. It may sound selfish but I only want only us for now. We can talk about him later. I want you to know that I love you." 

Theo understood and just like her, he wanted to stay for longer. So for now, he will enjoy this moment with her. 

They were staying now inside his car, trying to find cafe or restaurant they can stay to sort things out. Julia insisted that maybe they can stay inside his car and to talk things about them. Starting from Luno. 

"I was at the cafe and Jemmie told me everything. I felt bad that I'm ruining someone's relationship. I have no idea." he started. 

"I don't want you to find out. I intentionally keep it." she answered. 

"It's not fair for Luno." 

"I know. But I fell for you, so I didn't tell you." 

"Don't you feel bad for him? I heard from Jemmie that he was trying his best to help you regain your memories and also making you fall for him." 

Julia sighed, looked outside the window. Of course, she felt bad. "I know that. But maybe he needs to face the truth that the old Julia he knew and loved him will not coming back. I told him that I don't have any feelings from him since the amnesia happened. He was persistent to make me fall for him but it was not working. I guess, I don't really love him anymore." 

This made Theo felt bad more for Luno. Imagine the effort he put through to make her love him that didn't work. Now he was wondering, if he was behind the reason that Julia can't love him. 

"He will feel devastated when he knew this." Theo remarked. 

"Indeed. I do not want him to find out yet. I do not want him to get hurt." 

"But you can't keep secrets forever, Julia. What about us, huh?" Theo asked. If Julia keeps this secret, they will never be together. 

Julia doesn't know what to answer. But Theo was right. Luno needs to know and she has to make decisions whom she will choose. Someone may get hurt but that's the way how love works. Someone was bounded to get hurt in the end.