026.

It was weird that before Julia waited for him to get back home. Now he is sitting on the couch, waiting for her to get back home.

It was 4:30 a.m. and still she isn't at home yet. Anxiety rise up again, wondering what took her so long to get back. He tried to contact her but she won't answer her phone. Is this something about her modelling work again? Does she meet some friends who invited her for a drink or something?

Or is she seeing someone else beside him?

"That can't be. Julia loves me. She wouldn't do that." Luno said, removing those thoughts in his mind. She wouldn't do that, right? He isn't now sure.

The gate opened and Luno rushed out to meet Julia. He was surprised that Theo carrying Julia to his arms. He was equally shocked as him. Theo never thought that Luno was home right now.

"What happened to her?" Luno asked, trying to take away Julia from Theo.

"Can I take her in?" he asked which Luno opened the door wider to let him enter, carrying the sleepy Julia in his arms.

Theo put her down to their couch and she murmured in her sleep that was too hard to hear. "She just got drunk." He said, confronting him.

"Drunk?" He can't believe that she got drunk. He remember that she never drinks. This is her first time to get drunk. "Why?"

"Friend invited her and she came along with them. Jemmie happened to be there where she got drunk and gave me a call." He explained.

Now, it was getting weirder. Why would Jemmie called this guy and not him. He is the boyfriend and not this random guy who hired Julia to be his model.

Theo read what was on his mind. "Jemmie thought you were in work so she gave me a call so I took her home. Sorry for intrusion." He cleared out.

"It's okay. Sorry for any inconvenience." Luno apologized for Julia's behalf.

Theo took one last look of Julia and said his goodbyes to him. Luno closed the gate the moment he drove away. He was still wondering what made her drunk. He really needs to talk to her.

Julia opened her eyes and smiled at Luno which was a weird sight. She giggled and pulled his shirt towards her that he stumbled on top of her.

"Julia, you're drunk. Why did you drink?" he asked, trying to stood up from his fall but she keeps him close to her. "We should take you now to bed."

"Luno, I'm so sorryyy.." she mumbled. "Sorryyyy, hmm.."

"It's okay. But next time don't do that."

"I shouldn't have tell this to you before. But I was so afraidddd..."

Now, what was she supposed to say before? She was getting weirder as times goes by.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow. You're not in the right state of mind." He said, ready to carry her back to their room.

"No, you need to know about us, Lulu."

"About us?" he asked.

She groggily nodded her head. "Yes..about us."

He suddenly felt nervous. Does it have something to do with how she was acting lately? Is it about their relationship?

"Julia, let's talk about it tomorrow morning." He insisted.

"Lulu, I can't love you anymore. I love someone else."