Epilogue.

Luno visited the grave of one of the nuns whom he treated like a mother. It's been a year since the last time he visited her. He placed flowers to her tombstone and uttered a short prayer.  He took his guitar and started to play her favorite song.

"I'm trying to move on from her." he said to the tombstone as if she was listening to him. "It was hard to do but I'm trying. I'm trying to fix myself. I will try. Thanks to Charles and Sara too for they are always there for me. It's been a year too since then."

He stayed there for an hour just playing music to the tombstone until it was time for him to go and he needed to attend something first. 

"I'm seeing Julia again, Sister. See you later." Luno said, said his byes again and walked away from the grave. He can't missed this important day for Julia. 

Sara texted him multiple times and Luno was glad that he was on time even when he was 5 minutes late already. The ceremony has started yet.

"You're late." Sara said. 

"Not really." he shrugged.

"Why are you not wearing a coat?" Charles asked, shocked that he just show off with his black hoodie and pants only. "It's a formal celebration."

"There's no need for that. We will leave eventually." he reasoned out. 

The car honk, gave them a signal the bride has finally arrive. Luno just received an invitation that he was inviting for her wedding. He wanted to decline and he thought that Julia will not send any invitation to her wedding but she did. It took him a while to answer back that he will attend the wedding. For the last time, he wanted to see her happy.

Julia looks beautiful in her wedding dress. She was smiling when she came down from the car and even smiled more to see her friends and Luno again. She thought they will never come but they did.

"You came." she said, approaching them.

"It's your special day. We wouldn't miss it." Charles said. 

"Thank you so much. Even when everything between us went sour.. after the break up." she said. 

"No worries. It's all in the past. We understand." Sara assured her. 

"Your groom is waiting for you now." Luno said. "Shall I walk with you to him?" he joked. 

"Will you?" she asked. 

"Are you serious?" he laughed.

"One last time? Can you walk me there?" It was ridiculous idea since he was still moving on. But guess what, Luno was too weak not to declined her offer and he agreed. Just to show that he was happy for her.

It would be awkward that an ex boyfriend would walk you to the aisle. As if he was a father that finally gave his blessings and approval for this wedding. 

The wedding startsed and everyone was surprised that Luno was walking with Julia. Even Theo was surprised too, didn't expect he would come to see their wedding. They were smiling, looking straight to the center, ignoring everyone stares. 

"You're beautiful in your dress today." Luno complimented her. 

"Thank you." she shyly said, tugging his arm tighter. He can feel her nervousness. 

"Nervous?"

She nodded her head. "I might stutter or lose the ring." Julia heard him giggle softly. 

"You will be  just fine."

"How about you? Are you doing fine? Are you doing well?" Few more steps and they were now close to Theo. 

"Time can only tell, Julia. But I will be fine." he patted her hand that was on his arm. He will be alright and he knew that. Someday he will forget her and move on. 

 As soon as they reach to Theo, Julia unwrapped her hand to Luno's arm and reach for Theo. The two men looked to each other awkwardly as if waiting for the two of them to say shortly before they proceed to the altar.

"Thank you, Luno." Theo finally said. This must be the first time again that these two men talk.

"Please take care of her. Love her dearly. I trust you that she will be in better hands now. You know very well she was precious to me."

Theo understood and reached for his hand for a handshake. Luno reached and shook it firmly. This time for good, there will be no turning back. She will marrying Theo and Luno can only pray for their happiness.

Luno return at the back together with Charles and Sara. They even seen Jemmie as Julia's bridemaid. She gave a smile when he passed by her upon returning back. They never finished the wedding and only stayed after hearing their vows. 

As they were leaving the church, Charles kept muttering that he was hungry and Sara told him that they will eat now so he should stop whining already. Luno just laughed it off. 

"What were thinking now, Lulu?" Sara asked, wanting to know what was on his mind.

"I don't know. I just want to eat."

"Are you alright?" 

He won't lie. It was probably the most painfyl thing to witness that the once you love will be marrying now with someone else that was not him.

"I'll be fine." He gave an assuring smile to them. "So, where are we going to eat guys? Sara's treat?" 

"Not me." Sara whined.

"It's your turn now, Sara." Charles teased and Sara kept whining as they made their way outside the gates to wait for the bus.

Luno looked at the church one last time, trying to be positive that from this day forward, he will focus on himself first and let the fate do its work whatever will happen to him in the future without Julia.

I hope you will always be happy with him, Julia. Goodbye. He said to the wind as if the wind will carry out those message for Julia. 

[unedited]