022.

Julia felt bad for lying to Luno that she has to go somewhere else with Jemmie. It's not that she's really going out with Jemmie but with Theo. She has no choice but to lie and even asked Jemmie if ever Luno ask about her, she has to play along. If ever she get caught for lying, she can deal that later. Assuming it will happen. She just wants to be with Theo. 

Theo asked her to accompany him to go to another town. He has this idea about for his next project and that town is known to have kept its origin. From the looks, houses, shops and he heard that some tailors kept some vintage clothes and that he will use that for his upcoming project for fashion styles. 

Julia doesn't like the idea and was afraid to get caught. Theo didn't persuade her that much and he was fine if he will go alone. Maybe she was right that it too risky to have someone caught them behind Luno's back. The only person who knows their relationship was Jemmie. At first, she didn't seem much okay with the hidden affair but eventually she was a bit happy that somehow Julia find someone who can made her happy without pushing her to remember everything from the past. Julia admitted recently that trying her best to fall for Luno was tiring and she needed to get out from that.

"How long are till we reach this town?" she asked, curios that it was 2 hours already since they left their town. 

"30 minutes." he answered, took a quick glance then return his gaze back to the road. "I'm glad you can join me."

"I couldn't let you have the fun." 

"Or you're just going to miss me." he added. Julia knew this is true. She will indeed going to miss him even when he was just 2 hours away from her. She really fell for him that imagining without on her side kind made her missing him. 

"I wish you can model our clothes, Julia. I'm sure you are a natural model." he said out of nowhere. 

"You think so?" 

Theo nodded his head, turning the wheel on the left side. "Please be my muse if ever we are now official. It hurts that we are hiding our relationship to others." 

Julia sighed and just looked outside the window. Of course, it hurts in her side too that she has to keep this affair unless she will tell it to Luno about them. How can she tell him that she really don't love him anymore? She doesn't want to pretend anymore that there is still a way for them to be together.

"Don't worry. We will get there." she promised, reaching our for his hand and intertwined into hers.

They finally arrived to their destination and looks like rumors were true all along about this town. Too classic as if this town were in 1800's to 1940's era. From the road, shops, some houses were so old looking and yet looks so well -maintain. 

"Let's go to this tailor that my friend recommended me. I need to see these clothes." Theo said when he parked his car. 

"Wow, it looks quiet here. Feel like I'm in the Beauty and the Beast town." she said, following Theo from the car. Julia can smell the bakery across from them and it made her hungry that she heard her tummy rumbling. Theo has to laugh that made her shy.

"I know you're hungry. How about we take breakfast first before heading out to this tailor, shall we?" 

Julia couldn't agree more, walking side by side with him to the bakery.

They got inside and was surprised this wasn't like an ordinary bakery. It has a similarity of a cafe where they could eat bread with coffee. Looks like they were the only customers here inside. 

"Good morning." A cashier greeted them and smiled at her customers. "May I take your order?"

They pointed out which bread they like and ordered coffee. As they wait for their orders, they went to find seats for them. They choose the one that close to the window to see the riding vehicles and bike outside.