028.

Julia can't remember what he told him the other night. She can't remember at all that she confessed to Luno that she loves someone else. He first to know who that person she loves now. No excuse anymore to hide between them. But seeing her crying and begging in front of her, saddened her.

It was 11:00 p.m. and Theo arrived in the Central Park to meet Julia. She was sitting at the bench, patiently waiting for him.

"Julia." Theo called out which she stood from her seat, ran towards him and tackled him to embrace. "What's wrong?" he asked, sounded worried that she told in the message it was urgent for him to meet her.

"Please take me with you now." She begged.

"W-Why? What really happened?"

"He knows." She said.

"He knows? Luno knows about us?"

She nodded her head. Behind her, there were bags waiting to be pick up. Is she planning to run away with him?

"You want me to run away with you?"

"Yes, please. Take me with you. Anywhere."

He suddenly felt the pressure to do this with her. It's not just that he doesn't want to run away with her. But there were things to be face more before they can settle everything.

"Julia, we can't."

"We can't? What do you mean we can't? You love me, right?"

"You don't understand."

Julia was confused. Why they can't run away? Why suddenly he was backing out?

"You've got to be kidding me, Theo. You promised me."

"I know, Julia. But we have something to deal first. It's not that easy."

"I already told Luno about us. He knows it. We are free now from him."

"Is that it? He will letting you go that easy?" he asked, didn't sound convince at all.

"Theo, please..." she begged.

"Julia!" Sara called out from their behind. She was shocked to see them together, hands were holding and both of them looked surprised as if they were caught. "Julia, what's up?" she came forward. She noticed the two bags behind her then looking at Julia for confirmation. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Let's talk some other time, Julia." Theo said, pulling away from her.

"Theo, n-no! Don't leave me." She tried to pulled him back but he loosen his grip to hers. "Theo!" Then he immediately ran away, escaping the scene. Sara and Julia were now left alone.

"Julia, what's wrong?" Sara asked.

Julia chased him down but he drove fast that she didn't able to catch up. Sara followed behind, can't understand what was going on. She kept on yelling his name and people were looking at her as if she was crazy.

"Julia, what's the matter?!" Sara yelled and dragged her back. "What was that?!"

"Let me go, Sara!" she tried to grasp away from her. "Let me go!"

"You're not going anywhere unless you tell me. What was that, huh?"

Julia burst out crying, kneeling down and Sara can't help to feel sorry for unknown reason. Based on what she seen earlier, it seems something was with Theo and Julia. Are they hiding something?

"Sara, I don't love Luno anymore." She said, facing her as tears coming down from her eyes.

She was surprised, can't process what she just said. "What do you mean?"