029.

It wasn't easy to do it. Seeing Julia crying all day hurt him. It broke his heart to see her devastated and to know that she was feeling lonely and hurt was all because of Theo Leviticu. She was betrayed after Sara found out she was planning to run away with Theo but he didn't do it. Probably the guilt he was feeling that time.

Luno stopped Julia for a while to go to work because at her state, it seems she won't be able to do much or maybe she can only cause trouble for spacing out. The manager understood and just wished her to get well. Jemmie came from time to time to visit her shortly to see her.

"Does Theo still coming back to the cafe?"Luno asked before Jemmie stepped outside the house.

"Yes. He has been looking for her."

"Can you tell him that he should just give up and leave Julia alone?"

"I don't know. But I will try." Jemmie said then said her byes at him. 

Luno send her a dinner in their room. She was still looking at the window, sighing and still feeling lonelier than ever. To be real, she don't need Theo. They were happy just the two of them until her amnesia happened. Maybe even if she has amnesia if only Theo didn't appear out of nowhere in their life, maybe they can still fix this.

"Julia, it's dinner time." Luno said. "It's been 2 weeks since the last time we ate dinner together. I missed you." 

She didn't say a thing.

"Do you think I'm selfish for doing this? Trying to keep you away from Theo? I just don't want to lose you. You know how much you are to me. I love you." 

Again, she didn't say a thing. She purposely ignoring him. But Luno tried to understand her. He can only pray that her heart will open up for him once again. 

"Don't you really love me anymore, Julia?" 

"I don't." she answered. It hurts to hear it. But what can he do? 

"What do you want me to do to love me again?" he asked, sounding to desperate.

"Nothing." 

"I'm sure there is a way. We can still work this out, Julia." he insisted.

Julia turned around to face him. Her stare looks cold as if she wasn't at fault why they were like in this situation. 

"There is nothing you can do, Lulu. I love Theo. I love him so much." A tear fell from her eyes.

"Julia, please don't c-cry.." Luno came forward and brought a tissue to wiped the tears that were slowly falling down. He hates to see her cry. "Don't do this to me. We have been together for many years. You can't just throw all that just because of your amnesia." 

"I'm so sorry, Luno. I don't really love you anymore. I can't pretend to love you and make you see that everything will be back to normal. I just can't.."

"But.."

"If you love me, Lulu..you will let me go and be with Theo. Please let me go." she begged as he pulled her into an embrace and both of them cried.

How does it turn out to be like this?

Theo came to visit again to the cafe where Julia was working. But as usual, he only found Jemmie alone, tending the place. Jemmie noticed and greeted him like always. The cafe seems sad without Julia. 

"Can you please give me her new number?" Theo asked. "I have been trying to contact her but it seems she change her number." 

"I can't. Sorry. Luno is handling her phone so it was impossible." 

"How is she anyway?" Theo has always been asking this since he left her. "Is she doing well? Is she still mad at me?"

Jemmie sighed, annoyed now with the situation they were in. If only they only listened to her, it wouldn't be like this. Secrets were really bound to be reveal sooner and here it is. 

"She's still mad at you. Well, she felt betrayed with what you did."

"I know. Things will get worse if I ran away with her."

"If only you guys listened to me. But you didn't. Now look up what you are up to? Everything is a mess. How are you going to fix this?" she asked. 

"I want to make things right. I love her. We love each other. I'll do anything to be with her again." 

Jemmie sighed. They are such a headache. "That's too late for that, Theo."

"Late? I'm l-late?" he was confused.

"You won't be able to see her again. Luno took her far away from you."

They moved to the next city and hoping Theo won't be able to follow them. Staying in that city where she met Theo will bring sad memories. Luno was trying his best to cheer her up and forget Theo. He believed that his hardwork will paid off. 

"Love, from now on, we will stay here for good. We will create happy memories in here. I promise that I will make you happy." he said as he kissed her forehead. She still wasn't happy with it but it's been a month already and yet no Theo shows up to fight their love and take her away from Luno.

"Aren't you mad at me, Lulu? I cheated behind your back just to be with Theo." she asked.

"I can't stay mad at you. I really love you that I still forgive you. I want to start all over again."

Julia shook her head. She finds him unbelievable. How can he still love and forgive her after what she did? She betrayed him and yet he still loves her? 

"I want to see Theo, Lulu. I miss him." she said. 

"I know." 

She was confused. If he knew that, why still stay with her? What a sick martyr he is for fighting the love that once lost already. 

"I will make you love me again. I won't give up."

"You're impossible." 

"Just wait for it. Nothing is impossible." he said. "Just give us another chance. I'm sure will work this out."

Julia wanted to get away with this relationship. She knew deep down that this will not going to work out anymore. They were now over and Luno just denying it. He hates how she just easily threw the 10 year relationship they had over someone who she just happened to met. 

To be honest, she wanted to give it a try. She wanted to recall what makes Julia before amnesia happens love him. What makes her love him? How can she recall the memories they had together?

Luno took her hand and smiled at her when their eyes met. Just like him, he was lonely and sad too after the betrayal. Even when she doesn't love him anymore, she still cares for him. She wanted the best of him and for sure she isn't that woman that was worth of his love.

He kissed her lips softly, muttered that everything will be okay. She isn't sure of that and neither he is but they will give it a try. 

[unedited]