032.

As soon as Julia finished her chores, she immediately went out to look for a job. Staying inside the house made her bored so she ask permission to Luno if she can find a job to help him also in their expenses. He agreed but he will take her to work once she have one. 

Many vacancies to choose from like waitress, barista, call center agent, nurse aid and many more. Julia didn't matter which job and she was fine with whatever job she will get. Before she do that, she went to the church to pray and ask for guidance. 

It was just a short prayer and hoping today or maybe the next days she can get a job now. She just need to be busy in order to be helpful and also to forget Theo. She stood up from her seat as she looking something from her bag when she bumped someone. She fell down that Julia immediately help that person. But she was surprised that she saw her again. never had she thought they will see each other again.

"J-Jemmie?" Julia softly called out. Jemmie was also surprised to see Julia too. Who have never thought that she was just around the next city.

"Julia? Is that you?" She stood up and when it was really her, she quickly embraced her while Julia telling her to quiet down for they are in the church. They decided to talk outside so they won't be disturbing anyone in their prayer. 

"I'm so worried for you. I'm so glad to see you again." Jemmie said as they take a seat first. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm alright." she answered. 

"I see. You never contact me since you left. I missed you."

"I know. Sorry about that. I'm happy to see you too, Jemmie. How is everything there?" she asked.

Jemmie told her about the cafe and some customers that were asking for her. And she never forgot to tell her too about Theo constantly bugging her and asking her for her location. She told him how desperate he was to find her and regretting for not being brave that day to ran away with her. If only this will turn out, he will grab the chance and try to forget that she has someone else first in her life before him.

Julia was saddened to hear that. She promised to give she and Luno's relationship a chance but upon hearing how Theo missing her, she wanted to run away and look for him. It wasn't that easy to forget him. She loves him so much. 

"Sara and Charles even went to see him and told him never to look for you again. But he didn't stop. He is still looking for you. He was thinking that maybe you both moved away farther from where we are. Funny thing, you are only here. Just one city away." Jemmie chuckled.

"Yeah, they told us not they will be suspecting and try to find us farther from before. It kind of works. It took you awhile to find me."

"So, what's your plan, Julia?"

She wasn't sure too. No plans but to follow along what Luno wanted for them. 

"I don't know what to do, Jemmie. I want to move on and forget Theo and give my dedication to sort my relationship with Lulu. But it is just hard to do. I really love Theo." she admitted. She was trying but the result from the start with Luno seems to be impossible. Her amnesia totally erased everything about her and Luno. It made it wiped all the feelings she had for Luno. 

Everything was forgotten. It hurts to know he was still struggling from her and had his hopes up for this relationship that was over.

"Make Luno understand." Jemmie advised.

Julia shook her head. "He won't listen."

"He will listen. If he loves you, he will let you go. He is the only one who can give you that happiness. He has to set you free."