At The Manor And Meeting Nightwing (Arc 1)

Wayne Manor

18:20 p.m.

Your POV

We finally arrived at the so called batcave which actaully was an actual cave and was fricking huge.

You: Fancy.

I mumbled under my breath. Damian and I hop out of the batmobile and look around the batcave.

Alfred: Welcome back, sir.

Butler called out while walking towards us and Batman finally jumps out of the batmobile.

Alfred: I presume these two are the young men of whom you spoke?

Alfred quizess.

Damian: Hello Penyworth. We've heard of you.

Damian greets Alfred while i make a small bow.

Alfred: At your service, Master Damian and Master Y/N.

Alfred greets us back and makes a bow too. I smile kindly at the butler while Damian looks around.

Damian: Where are the rest of the servants?

Alfred: I am sum total.

Damian: You only have one servant?

Damian scoffs at his father while i nudge him. 'He grew up with too many servants while i had to take care of myself.'

You: Some poeple don't need an army of servants, Dami.

I hiss and glare at Damian and Damian glares back at me.

Bruce: He's not a servant, he's a friend.

Father corrects making Damian scoff as i sigh at my brother's rudeness.

Damian: So this is fabled batcave grandfather told us about?

Damian replies with interest in his eyes. Damian slowly walks over the batmonitor and sits down in a batchair (i think i will stop calling everything bat-thing lol) while i walk over and lean on the table with batarangs and grappling hooks.

Damian: Smaller then i imagined. Very efficient though.

Damian says as he spins in the chair to turn around to face his father and Alfred while i took one of the batarangs from the table and started playing with it in my hand.

Alfred: He is spitting image of you at that age.

Damian got up from his chair and started walking up the stairs on the catwalk.

Alfred: It's a bit chilling. 

I heard Alfred whisper to Bruce which made me snort quietly in amusement. After that Damian saw something interesting and stared at it which got my attention too so i took grappling hook from the table and fired it at the roof of the cave and swinged myself next to Damian. He was looking at glass viewing which had weird clothes inside it. 'Wait, where are the pants?' I questioned confused.