Damian's House Arrest (Arc 2)

After 2 weeks i finally posted this chapter. School problems. My birthday is on Thursday so i tried to find time to post this chapter before my birthday so here you go. I want to say that this supposed to be longer, like 4k or 5k long chapter but i cutted it to 3k since 5k chapter will be special ones or Arc finals. I also want to thank Rasaade for helping with this book and grammar. Anyway enjoy this chapter.

1 week after the last chapter...

Location Unknown
18:23 p.m.

Your POV

Alfred: Are you sure about this Master Y/N?

Alfred spoke to me, through the comms.

You: I'm 100% sure about this Alfred. You don't have to be worried about me.

Right now i was in the forest covered with snow in the middle on nowhere. Vety far away from any city or village. Talking to Alfred as i put new gadgets on my new suit. Hoping to God that he stop worrying about me.

Alfred: Oh course i have to worry! Because you're powering your suit with extremely dangerous chemical!

Alfred said worryingly for which he had all rights to be worried about.

You: I know, Zynothium-is dangerous and unstable, yet nobody tried to make it stable.

Zynothium-the most dangerous matter in the world.

At first it was listed as extremely rare ore until Chinese scientists decided to play with it two years ago. One day, Zynothium exploded and blew up the the whole base and everything in 20 miles radius.

The news spread and others tried to play with when they heard how destructive it can be. 2 months after that; North Koreans managed to make a Zynothium cannon. Superman later came and destroyed the cannon, but even he got quite a beating from the cannon.

Later on, this material was tested by anonymous people and got proven that Zynothium is the most dangerous and unstable matter in the world. It's unstable because it always shifts from one state of matter to another.

This material is no joke at all if it fell in the wrong hands.

So i had an idea. I decided to mix it with nanobots, which I... "borrowed" from Wayne Enterprises. Nanobots, to control Zynothium's state of matter; Solid, Liquid, Gas and Plasma.

And from few small tests in the Bat-Lab. Results where success but I still need to be sure if it works on the suit...

Alfred: As you wish sir, but I'm not sure if Master Bruce would approve this.

Alfred replied, which got me thinking how would Bruce's reaction on this would look like. I know: biggest Bat-glare imaginable with a "Dad" speech how it's too dangerous.

You: I been doing this for 4 months, Alfred. That means he still didn't found out or he let me do this.

I stated confidently as put my new gloves on my hands. Alfred sighed over the comm.

Alfred: I will let you be, I have to go prepare dinner for Master Bruce and his guest.

Alfred informed me, few moments later ending the call with me. 'Lets see what this suit can do' i thought as i put my new belt on.