Brothers Vs Deathstroke (Arc 1)

Okay guys, this is the final of Arc 1/Son of Batman. Lets see what have i put in store for you. Enjoy this 5k long chapter.

London
08:53 a.m.

Third POV

After saving Langstorm's family, Bruce, Damian and Y/N went to London to take a short break before going after Deathstroke. Three of them were currently in one of the rooms in Wayne Tower which was located near Big Ben.

Dick: Why staying in London?

Dick said. Right now, Bruce and Dick are having a phone call. Dick was on Batcomputer while Bruce was on the phone, sitting in his chair in the living room watching at the screen of the phone which was on the table infront of him.

Bruce: Interpol, i am brining them on it.

Bruce replied.

Dick: How are our two little princes?

Dick asked jokingly, talking about Damian and Y/N?

Bruce: They sended love. They have just ordered room service.

Bruce replied to Dick's small joke as he looked away from the screen for the moment in Y/N's and Damian's room direction.

Dick: Maybe they are human after all...

Dick replied half-jokingly and half-amazed since he still thought of them as some little demons ready to kill you at any moment.

Bruce: What about Langstorm?

Bruce asked Dick, changing the subject.

Dick: Ever since i told him his family is safe, he's been scienctist on fire-actaully on fire. Something exploded and i had to put it out. Minor burns.

View changed as Dick spoke. While Dick was talking on the Batcomputer, Langstorm was standing near a table behind Dick on which he was mixing chemicals to make a cure for Man-Bats.

Bruce: But he is producing an antidote.

Dick: Hundreds of doses. Is something wrong?

Dick questioned Bruce little bit confused and scared.

Bruce: Deathstroke has Talia. Langstorm's wife said there was an another prisoner, a woman.

Bruce said as he got up from his chair, grabbing his phone and putting it on the ear.

Bruce: I think Talia Attacke the stronghold and got captured. I saw signs of torture in one of the cells.

Bruce replied whispering so Damian and Y/N wouldn't hear about it, knowing how would they react on it.

Dick: But no idea where is she now?

Dick asked.

Bruce: None.

Bruce answered as he moved a map of London on the table, revealing a picture of Talia when she was younger...well she is always young because of Lazarus pit.

Bruce: Have you found anything?

Bruce again whispered to Dick while looking at doors of Damian's and Y/N's room.

Dick: Maybe. An oil rig belonging to Ra's, part of a Shell Company. When active few weeks back. I thought that was interesting.

Dick answered while looking at the dot on the map of United Kingdom. The oil rig was located north-east of Scotland.