Battle Of Hoods (Arc 3)

Final chapter of Arc 3 is here, put on your hoodie and join the fight, since lot of people these days wear a hood.

I don't have much to say, if you see a spelling mistake, point it out since I usually don't notice them all when reviewing the chapter.

Actually, do you want me to write more in third or first POV? Let me know.

5 years ago...

Third POV

Two helicopters flew over the forest as sounds of their engine echoed between the mountain peaks. They were going towards the landing spot in south part that surrounded forest where was clear enough to land.

Flying towards the landing spot, they flew over Y/N's hideout, where he was currently packing stuff before going towards the place where he would be picked up. He watched them flew over him and when they were out of sight he continued to pack.

When he was done, he started to check again all things he wanted to take back. His sword, his knife, few arrows? He doesn't need them. Skull of a bear he fought? Why not, it will be a nice decoration for his room.

His League of Assassin's suit? He wears it. His belt, also on. His rope with his kunai. That's when he realized that it's his last kunai.
'Did I really use and lost so many of them?' he thought as he rewinded all the fights he had in last few months.

He did.

He shrugged. What he saw when turning around to go towards the landing spot creeped him out, pulling his sword out and pointing it towards the girl he fought earlier today.

He would be ashamed if someone sneaked up on him but this girl was probably trained by the same person as he did, so it's only natural that irony would happen. Expect if you are Batman, nobody sneaks up on Batman. In Gotham, he sneaks up on you.

You: What do you want?

Y/N spoke in English as it's probably only language Cain talked to her, if you don't count Cain's fist language.

Girl: Need answers.

The girl spelled it out with her hands as Y/N put his sword away. He huffed when she answered

You: Well that makes both of us.

Y/N remarked which didn't phase the girl.

Girl: you, not, kill, me.

The girl asked straight away, ignoring his remark. Y/N noticed even though she is speaking to him in Cain's Fist lanaguge, she was unable to form a simple sentence of more than three words.

You: Because...

Y/N stopped out as he zoned out. He tried to think of a logical reason. He sighed as he now realized that the reason was simple.

You:...you didn't kill me.

Y/N answered, the reason was simple yet dumb in both of their minds. Mercy and payback, not something that would happen often by those who were trained by David Cain.

You: I...nevermind. I don't have much time.

Y/N told her as he knew he needed to go now if he didn't want to walk for miles back to Nanda Parbat. David Cain doesn't wait for you forever.

You: I recommend going North if you don't want to get...

He stopped when he felt her grabbing him by the shoulder.