Talon's Game (Arc 2)

So from now on the next chapters will focus more on other characthers in the book. The reason being the plot of the story. So expect more POVs of Bruce,Dick or Damian until the end of this Arc but there will be the Readers POVs too.

And the Love Interest vote Cassandra won.

1. Cassandra: 48 votes
2. Huntress: 27 votes
3. Raven: 22 votes
4. None: 1 vote
5. There was 6 suggestions,
some good and some pretty interesting but Cassandra overrun everyone.

Third POV

Damian made his way back home after he sneaked out of the manor after he had a sparring fight with Nightwing. He slowly climbed up the the wall until he stopped near the window of his room. He was halfway through the window when suddenly the lamp on the nightshelf turned on.

Damian slightly flinched at the sudden light. His eyes widened when he saw his father sitting in his favourite sofa and Dick who was standing behind him, stitching Bruce's wounds.

Bruce: Where were you?

Bruce questioned Damian in demanding tone. Damian was too shocked to reply after seeing his father bandaged up.

Damian: What happent to you? Are you okay?

Damian asks concered as he slowly walks up to his father. It was rare to see him showing concern for someone, but everyone does have those little moments.

Bruce: You don't get to ask questions. Now where the hell were you!?

Bruce scolds at his at his son which makes Damian get back a little.

Damian: Out.

Damian replies back as he stares at his father who was now on the same height because he was sitting in sofa.

Bruce: Where?

Bruce repeats his question again with raised voice this time.

Damian: Just out.

Damian hisses back. Dick who was just midning his own business of stiching Bruce, now stopped for a secend when he noticed the tension rise in the room between a father and son.

Bruce: Out has suddenly become more dangerous place

Bruce stated as Dick continued to stitch him. He then glanced at the weapon which was in Damian's belt.

Bruce: What's this?

He asked as he took out the sai Out of Damian's belt. Damian was shocked by his fathers action.

Damian: That's mine!

Damian hissed as he tried to take the sai back.

Bruce: I don't think so.

Bruce growled as he moved the sai so Damian won't manage to grab it.

Damian: So what are you gonna do now-build a dungeon and lock me up in it.

Damian angrly sassed back with his hands turned into fists but Bruce stayed unfazed by his statement.

Bruce: Despite what you may think, I'm your father Damian. Not your jailer.

Bruce said on which Damian scoffed a little.

Damian: A biological accident doesn't make you my father-and sure as hell doesn't make me your son!

Damian snapped at his father, making him shut up for few secends while Dick jumped back a little as he was getting uncomfortable by the current situation. Damian soon felt guilty of what he said.