New Robin (Arc 1)

Batcave
Same Night

Your POV

We are currently in the batcave. I was sitting in a chair playing with one of the batrangs in my left hand while leaning my head on my right hand. As for others, Damian was leaning on the railing of the catwalk and was watching down at Dick getting his wounds stitched by Alfred. 'Damian really gived him a lot of them' i think to myself.

Dick: Really ticks me off after all those lectures he gave me about using protection.

Alfred: Indeed

Dick grumbled while getting stitched but grunts in pain slighty.

Alfred: Are you alright, Master Dick?

Dick: I took the cut, i can take the stitch.

Damian: Maybe you need more anaesthetic.

I spin myself in the chair to look at Damian who mocked Dick from above. I snort at his sass slighty.

Dick: And maybe you need to go f-

Alfred: Master Dick!

Before Dick could finnish his sentence, Alfred scolded at Dick while Damian scoffed again.

Damian: Maybe you need to remember who the blood son is.

Damian narrowed his eyes at Dick while i rolled my eyes.

You/Dick: Bloodthirsty is more like it.

Dick says it out loud while i mumbled it Under my breath. Dick and i look at eachother because we said the same thing. Damian probably didn't hear me but he totally Heard Dick so he scoffed and walked. I decided to get up and walk over to Bruce who was still in his Batman suit and was sitting in the chair infront of batcomputer.

Batman: How's Ubu?

Bruce asked while watching at the computer which had live feed inside the hospital. It shows Ubu laying on bed and was connected to monitors while being surrounded by cops.

Gordon: He's got more monitors connected to him than Arkham has lunatics.

Gordon infroms Batman. From what i guess, Gordon is commissioner of Gotham's police.

Batman: Can he talk?

Gordon: Talk? It's a wonder if he can breathe.

Gordon said. I looked at Bruce in corner of my eye and he didn't Look happy. Bruce Was going to say something but Gordon interrupted.

Gordon: I have also question for you.

Batman: What is it?

Batman asked inetrest.

Gordon: Few blocks away in Ubu's apartment, we found 6 dead bodies, 2 of which were killed by batrangs. Was it your handy-work?

Gordon asked Batman. Bruce just turned glaring at me, probably knowing i did that mess as i just looked at him with neutral face. Bruce turned looking back at the computer and sighed quitely.