Arc 3 Under The Hoods

Arc 3 | Under The Hoods

Here we are, Arc 3. Damian finally left and we can party and-um I mean that's sad and horrible...Anyway this arc will follow the plot of the movie "Batman: Under The Red Hood" but for you readers that will be mainly just a side-plot of the plot your readers will investigate, literally.

While Bruce and Dick will be on the hunt for their mysterious hood figure, You Reader will have hunt of your own, again, mysterious hoodly figure 😉. In this arc we will also explore readers life outside of the mask. So be prepared to meet new characthers (Who totally weren't hinted in previous chapter 🙃) and few changes with characthers backstories since DCAMU was literally made just to worship Damian.

Oh and before I go into teasers, If you enjoy this book or my charachterisation of you reader in the book isn't your "cup of tea" then I reccomend checking out DEMGSC1920's book called "First Heir of the Demon." Backstory is mostly the same but reader didn't meet Batman on that black yacht, oh no no no. He escaped from the League! And his Y/N feels like a total opposite of my Y/N here but they have simularities.
______________________________________

"Night after Night"

You: Have you seen insomniac today? I didn't.

???: That "Insomniac" is my boyfriend. He sended me text this morning saying that he's sick.

You: Probably because of lack of sleep heh.

???:...Anyway, how's gremlin doing in Switzerland?

You: That "gremlin" is my brother and he-you better remove that smirk on your face right now or I'll-

"I patrol over this city, but now somebody is running in the shadows"

Dick: Huh, are we sure they aren't-

You: If you say they are my long lost cousins-I'll rip out your spine through your nose.

"Who knows every move before i make it"

You:...These moves should be lethal, but you're holding back, why?

???:..........

???: Mother.

"No more games, no more faliures, I will find out tonight"

______________________________________

Name: Y/N

Surename: Al Ghul/ Wilson

Codename: Red X

Age: 14

Height: 169 cm/5'6"

Weight: 61 kg/ 134,4 lbs

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Green shaded blue eyes

Birthday: June 11th

Family:
- Talia Al Ghul (Mother)
- Slade Wilson (Father)
- Damian Al Ghul (Younger half-brother)

Suit: