Chapter 22 - All I'll ever need

Sorry and enjoy these ~2000 words of smut... 

Namjeesus be with you

We took one of the upstairs bedrooms. 
Jin had offered to cook a midnight dinner for us, but before I could speak up, Tae had declined and pulled me after him. 

I nearly stumbled up the stairs as he dragged me along. 
There was an urgency in him as he banged the door open and pushed me inside. 
I stood in the middle of the room, not sure what to do with me as he shut it with a bang and turned. 

The breath was knocked out of me as his eyes ranked over my body. 
His gaze was undressing me and I saw his hands clasp and unclasp at his sides but he stayed by the door. 
I had the weird impression he was angry. 

"I-" I started with a dry mouth. "I thought maybe you didn't want to be alone tonight. You- you were all fidgety with your hands and I know that means you're troubled, so-" 
It sounded like I was desperately searching for excuses. 

A humorless laugh left him as he banged his head against the door, his eyes closed and his face a mask of pain. 
"God, Y/N. You really have no idea, do you?", he let out through clenched teeth while my confusion grew. 

"You think I was fidgety because we talked about my family?" 
He laughed again and it sounded strained. 

"Then why-" I began saying.
That was until I saw his eyes open and the heat in them made me stumble back. 

"You. It was because you were sitting so close in that damn dress, holding my hands...The only thing able to get me so out of control is you, Y/N."
He pushed off the door and took a step in my direction. 
He suddenly seemed even taller. 

"It was hard before- seeing you, having you close, hearing your laugh and smelling your scent... It took so much control to only be your friend. It was better than not being near you though. But now that I know you want me back- "
He took another step. 
I couldn't move even if I wanted to. 
I was too dumbstruck by- well,  just everything about him.