Chapter 26- Forever starts now

Last chapter guys... 

Thanks so much for reading and check out my other stories. 
Hope you liked this one. 

I woke up to the tune of soft music.
Blinking my eyes open, I looked around the room, my mind feeling sluggish and slow.

Everything in the room was white and light blue and held only the essentials: a little desk and a chair, and then the bed I was lying on.
A hospital bed.
I was in hospital...

I took a deep breath as the memories flooded me.
One face appeared in front of me, but it held to sides: the one I loved and the one which would haunt me for the rest of my life. 

"Y/N?"
I turned my head towards the voice.

Namjoon smiled down at me, his face pale and hollow as he took my hand into his.

There were needles and gadgets connected to my wrist and to my left there was a lot of beeping, blinking machines.

"Taehyung" I croaked, my voice barley a whisper as if I hadn't used it in days.
That was all I could think about.

Tae.
Was he safe?
What happened?

My brother's eyes widened and my stomach dropped.
No.
It couldn't be.

And then Namjoon let out a loud sigh, rubbing his forehead while letting loose a low chuckle.

"Oh, for the love of God, you two are truly something.
You were beaten close to death, suffered a concussion, three broken ribs an multiple bruises, staying unconscious for three day and quite frankly driving us crazy with worry.
And the first thing from your lips is his name."

I shrugged my shoulders to say:

What can I do, I love him.
He chuckled some more.
"Yeah any fool can see you two are madly in love."

"So...he's okay?"

Namjoon was about to answer when the door opened and no other than Taehyung entered.

He was holding two coffees in his hands, his hair falling into his face as he walked with a lowered head.

He needed a haircut, I thought, even as his beauty once again took my breath away. 

"There was no more milk, Jooni. I hope it'll-"
He stopped on the middle of the sentence when he looked at Namjoon, and then over to me. 

He sucked in a deep breath and nearly dropped the coffee in his hands as he saw me staring back at him. 

"You're awake." he breathed out, and I saw his chest heave with a deep breath- like it was the first one he had taken in days. 

"I am." I answered, my heart racing. 

We stared at each other, both if us slowly beginning to realize: It was over.