Prologue

Hey everyone! 

So, a little warning upfront: this is going to be a longer story and there is going to be some very dark themes, violence and yeah, the hot stuff. 

But, as you may know from my other's stories, I like to introduce my characters and their background stories a bit closer, but keep on reading and you won't be disappointed

Let's get it!! 

Taehyung POV

I kept to the dark as I trailed the guy in front of me. 
My black hoodie was drawn over my cap, hiding most of my face and in the darkness of the night, I was almost invisible, my steps almost inaudible. 

It had started raining about half an hour ago and my clothes were already soaked, but that was the least of my problems.

My oblivious target took a turn right into an even darker, narrower street, his steps unhurried and his focus only on the phone in his hand as he played some stupid game while holding an umbrella with the other.
He had almost reached his house. 

It was now or never. 

I knew I shouldn't be doing this. 
I had promised myself to be different this time- to be good, just this once.
For her!

But as always, that voice had yelled and screamed inside me, made it unbearable to sleep and find any rest. 
These past weeks had been torture, knowing this guy had touched her, had seen her beautiful body and got to hear her amazing laugh and spend time with her!

He had made her happy. And if  I were what I pretended to be- Y/N's best friend, I would have been happy for her. 

And yet only his name spoken form her lips send my blood boiling and made my fists itch, awakening that horrible person inside of me.