Chapter 12 - Surrender

The reaction I hope to get

(Sorry for taking ages to post another chapter... But hopefully this chapter will make you forgive me. )

I watched him take of his shirt. 

There was no haste to his movements and I couldn't rip my eyes away from the way his fingers undid button after button, revealing his marvelous chest. 

I had seen it more than once: those wide shoulders, the pronounced collarbones, the muscly chest and his abs, chiseled like they had been formed my Michelangelo himself. 

He was perfection. 

How in the world had I never been struck dumb by how attractive he was?

You had, you just ignored it, a voice in my whispered. 
And it was true. 

Taehyung had always been attractive in my eyes, but seeing him now, his expression burning through me as he watched me watch him- it was such a different experience. 

He slipped his now opened shirt off of his shoulders, smiling down at me. 
I was still lying tied up on the bed while he knelt in front of me. 

"Every day since I met you, I had hoped you would look at me like you do right now."
I swallowed hard. He sounded like he still couldn't believe this was real. 

Neither could I. 

He reached out and pulled me in a sitting position in front of him, then gently stroke back my long black hair. It was such a change of attitude, I was rendered speechless yet again. 

Who knew that someone you had spend almost every day with for the last couple of years could still surprise you that much. 

His voice, just like his touch were soft and low, but the words he was saying- they were not. 

"I'm gonna fuck you, Y/N. I'm going to make you beg and scream and forget your own name. I'm gonna show you just how much torture you've put me through all these years."

My breath caught and my body shivered as I saw his eyes change from dream-like to utterly ravenous. 

"Tae, wha-" He again shushed me with a finger. 

"You don't get to talk, Y/N. And don't forget, you asked for this."

He held my eyes as he caressed down my shoulders, my arms, then my waist and finally played with the rim of my skirt.

I knew what he was going to do and that there as no way to stop him. 
I really had asked for this, hadn't I? 
But was I ready?
Could anyone ever be ready for someone like Taehyung?