Chapter 2 - The missing EX

Okay, so in every story I write, I can't help but to put all the members in. I just love their bond too much and my stories never feel complete if they are not friends. 

Oh yeah... and Jikook- Unless it's a fanfic about Jungkook-- Y/N, I'm afraid you'll see lots and lots of them in my stories. (you can also check out my Jikook fanfiction if u want) 

****

"I heard about Chung-Ho," Jimin said as a way of greeting. 

I looked up from my desk at one of my closest friends.
"Ha Ha Ha, yeah, yeah I know, my track record is getting ridiculously high." I snapped back. 

It was first period, but the teacher hadn't arrived yet, so of course the class was a loud mess. 

Tae sat next to me, as always in the last row, as he clapped hands with Jungkook who now turned to me as well. 
"Jimin just wanted to make you feel better, Y/N. He was going to ask if we should beat him up, right ChimChim?"

I pretended to be thinking about it, but then waved my hand at them: "Nah, he isn't worth it." 

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "What, you don't think I could take him?" 

Fine. I laughed. But only because everyone knew you didn't stand a chance against THE Jeon Jungkook. 

I glanced him up and down.
"More like worried you'll send him to hospital. And then who will have to bust your ass out of prison?"
I pointed at myself with raised eyebrows.

He chuckle and then joined his boyfriend, laying an arm around the tiny boy. 
Jimin smiled up at him and they shared one of their typical stares that made everyone watching blush. 

I made a gagging sound. 
"I just broke up with my boyfriend! Do you have to be so lovey-dovey in front of me? You two are disgusting! That's definitely NOT making me feel better."

I was joking of course. 
Them finally getting together had been mine and Taehyung's  full-time job for almost half a year!

Jimin had been out of the closet since we met freshman year, and was pretty confident about who he was and what he liked, always walking with a swagger and giving a fuck what others thought. 

"Whatever" he would just respond when someone let out a gay comment or called him a fag. 

Jungkook- well he hadn't taken Jimin's flirtation very well. 
He might have been even more shy than Taehyung. 

So when Jimin had made it obvious that he liked Jungkook, flirting and teasing, the poor boy had been totally confused and lost. 

Since that moment, I decided that Jungkook was MY baby and I needed to protect him at all costs. 
At first, I was going to give Jimin a good, long lecture about backing off and taking it easy on him.