Chapter 24- My brother's girl

Disclaimer: there will be a lot of violence in this chapter and the next. 

I was dreaming. 
Or was it a memory? 
Mabe it was happening right now?
There was no way of knowing. 

I only knew pain. 

The feeling of his fist hitting my face.
The pain as he held me up by my hair and made me look at him. 
I saw myself reflected in his dark eyes and the sick pleasure this was giving him. 

He liked hurting me.

He talked about the other's he had hurt and how much they had suffered, only to make me fear him even more. 

The fear mixed itself with the metallic taste of my blood as he knocked me back, then kicked me as I lay on the floor. 

I held my wrist close to my heart as I rolled in on myself, trying to protect what I could. 

I heard the sound of his laughter as my ribs broke. 
I heard my own screams too, but there was nothing I could do. 

"My brother's girl. So brave. You're not even calling for help," Seong-Min spat, then threw me against the mirror hard enough for it to shatter.

Shards bore into my skin, ripping through my training clothes, turning it red. 

He held me up by my hair again, but my vision was already blurring. Dark spots bobbed at the edges of my vision. 

I hoped for the darkness to come and take the pain away. 
There was so much of it. 

But not yet. 

"You-" I said with as much strength I could muster up. "You killed Naeyon, didn't you?"

I couldn't see his reaction because his fist had once again connected with my face and knocked me back. But I heard his chuckle echo through the room. 

"My dear, old sister. She was almost as much fun as you, you know? My older brothers only wanted to make sure she would think twice about running away again, but I couldn't let that bitch go."

He kneeled somewhere close to me, but my vision was restricted to the floor beneath me, my own blood soaking the mahogany floor. 

"She was going to take my favorite plaything from me."

Taehyung.
I knew he meant him. 

"You're a monster." 

He laughed again and I felt him turn me. 
I moaned in pain. 
I couldn't escape his face as he squeezed my cheeks to make me look at him. 

"I am." He beamed, not even trying to hide it. 
His smile broadened. 

"But so is my little brother. What do you think he's going to do when he sees what I did to you?"

I choked, trying to struggle out of his grip. 
But all my attempts were useless.

No. 

"Yes. You're right. He'll go into a rage like you've never seen. Maybe he will even kill me. It'll be fun to see him try. But one thing is for sure. I'm not going to prison. Either he kills me or I decide my playtime with him is over."

I wanted to scream, but he pressed a knee against my throat. 

Panic set in- deep; mindless panic as I tried to push against him, crawling at his skin. 
But I couldn't move him in the least.