Chapter 5 - They boy I thought I knew

Sooo, if you need help imagining what kind of Taehyung we're dealing here with: 

(Seriously: no one should be allowed to look this good.....)

"Namjoon!" Jin yelled as he came storming out the house. My brother smiled, broad and happy, started running too and collided with Jin halfway, the two best friends hugging like they hadn't seen each other in ages, even though Jin had gone visit Namjoon only three weeks ago. 

I watched them, a warm feeling in my stomach at seeing them so happy. 

Then the others came and their reactions were not less grand. 
Hoseok threw himself in Namjoons arm and hugged him like he was a panda. 

Yoongi, a bit more reserved but just as happy clapped hands with him, a big, boxy smile on his face. 

Jimin and Jungkook managed to entangle their hands for five minutes when they too hugged my brother with excited yells. 

Then I saw Taehyung and my heart stopped beating for a second. 

He wore all black today, a tight shirt tucked into his black jeans. As always, he looked stunning.  He smiled broadly as he too, threw himself in Namjoon's arm.

Namjoon held him in a tight embrace, just like he would a little brother. 
I watched the sincere joy and happiness on my best friends face. 

This was my Taehyung! 
I must have been crazy for thinking he could do anything to hurt someone. 

He drew away and smiled his rectangle smile that made him look absolutely adorable and innocents. 
"I missed you, Hung!" he announced, and Namjoon ruffled his hair to which Tae let out a series of chuckles. 

"Missed you too, Tae. Have you been taking care of my little monster like I told you?" 

That's when Tae looked away from him and glanced at me behind them. 

His face lit up even more. 
I never had any doubt Taehyung loved me, not when he looked at me like that. 

But never before had it made my breath catch like this as he smiled even broader.

"Sure I have. I'm always looking out for her." 

Did looking out for me mean beating the living shit out of the guys I dated? 

I looked away quickly, the sudden thought scarring me. I hadn't meant to think that. 

I saw Taehyung's confused expression when I had the courage to glance back at him again, but he didn't say anything.