Mine | Yandere! Capricorn x Gemini

Hey ya'll! I decided to do a Yandere style story. Enjoy!

---

Gemini POV

Right now I'm late for school. I set my alarm but it was PM instead of AM so I am currently running to get to class. The bell rang a while ago and I was so worried that I might have missed something important. I am never late but my dog broke my alarm clock so I had to buy a new one and I set it at the wrong time.

I see my classroom and rush towards it. I stop to catch my breath and then open the door. My teacher stopped teaching and looked at me.

"Your late Ms. Castor-Pollux," Mr. Miller said. (see what I did there with the name 😏 Gemini? Castor and Pollux? No? Ok-)

"Sorry my alarm-"

"I don't need an excuse just do better next time."

I nodded and went to the seat that was empty. I normally sat in the 2nd row but since I was late I was sitting in the back. I saw a student that I saw around but never really knew. I think his name is Capricorn. He never talks though. Normally keeps to himself. He had his hood on but not all the way. His hair and his eyes framed him perfectly. He looked over at me and I quickly turned towards the teacher.

A few minutes later the bell rang and it was time for lunch. Class felt kind of short since I came to school late and as I was leaving I saw Capricorn go up the stairs to the roof instead of moving with the flood of students. Why would he go up to the roof?

I decided to follow him up and saw him sitting at the roof and eating.

It was pretty quiet and peaceful. No loud noises of students in the cafeteria. Just the wind and the cars driving by.

I walked up and sat next to him. He looked at me a little surprised and then went back to eating. I frowned.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey"

...

"Your Capricorn right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

...

"Why do you come up here? Its so lonely," I said.

"Its more quiet. The cafeteria is normally really loud." He responded. I started asking a bunch of questions and the more we talked, the more words he gave to his answer. He was starting to warm up to me.

We went back to class and throughout transitions and breaks, I would say hi and spark up a quick conversation. School ended and I offered to take Capricorn to a coffee shop to hang out at. He agreed and made our way over. We started talking about Mr. Miller and how strict he was. We laughed and made up voice impressions of him. It was pretty fun. Capricorn was pretty cool.

Capricorn POV

Ever since this girl came to me at lunch she was continuously talking to me. All my friends ditched me to be popular so I was used to being alone. But then she came. We kept hanging out throughout the day and I honestly loved it. She was so nice and funny.

As we walked into the coffee shop, Gemini started ranting about a club she might want to start. By then we had already gotten our food and she was still ranting. But it wasn't annoying. It was cute. She looked so adorable talking about something she likes. The way her eyes light up and her contagious smile. I want all of it. I just met the girl today and I'm already falling head over heals for her.

A ding came from her phone and she stopped talking.

"Aww I have to go. I promised my friend Leo I would help him with his homework," she frowned.

Whos Leo.

"I'll see you at school!" And just like that, she rushed out.

Whos Leo. Why is he more important then me. Is he trying to steal her from me? Did he know we were hanging out? He probably likes her. But she might like him. I just met her today so theres no way that she likes me. But I caught feelings so she should have too. Leo will not take Gemini away from me. Shes mine. He probably stalked us and just text her to steal her. Well we aren't going to have that problem anymore. I'll make sure to get rid of him. Wait no. Gemini might hate me. No she can't hate me. She loves me. And I love her. And I have to make sure that NO ONE takes her away from me. I will keep her for myself and show her how much I love her. With Leo gone, I will be the only one she ever needs.

"Check sir?" The lady said. I nodded and she walked away. I started thinking about all the painful ways to ' dispose ' of someone. I paid for the meal and made my way to the door. I walked through the streets with rage. My eyes could have been red. (kurapika style 😏😏 jkjk) No one is taking Gemini from me.

Leo's POV

I heard a knock at the door. Did Gemini forget something? I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"You know you could have just called me and I could have dropped off whateve-" I realized that it wasn't Gemini. Some random guy in all black. Suddenly they walked in.

"Hey what are you doing. Don't make me call the cops," I threatened.

"Oh you want have time to call. In fact, you'll barely have time to scream," they said. Scream? I was suddenly thrown on to the floor. He walked over, closed and locked the door so I couldn't get out and pulled out a brown baseball bat. What the heck is happening?!

Capricorn's POV

I walked out of the house, shoving the red baseball bat into my bag while walking home.

Phase One Complete

Phase Two in progress...

---

Done! Please vote, comment, and maybe share? If you have any requests then please go ahead and ask and you shall receive. REQUESTS ARE OPEN. If you want to request again then be my guest. And of course, Have a good rest of your day! :)