Tease War | Scorpio M x Gemini F

This was requested by @Maskedgirl1835 :)) Sorry this took a while 😅😅

---

Gemini was escorted into her jail cell and thrown in.

"Hey!" She shouted. They laughed and walked away. Gemini was one smart person. She escaped every single heist or murder, but after a new recruit came, she got caught. But she wasn't planning on staying for long. She was getting out.

Since she is so dangerous, they placed her in a special place where other dangerous people were put. They had the new recruit watch her and make sure she doesn't do anything to escape. Apparently he was really strategic about the capture. The new recruit walked in and stood by the bars of the jail.

Gemini POV

"Oooo my guards hot," I winked. He didn't say anything.

"Aww, cat got your tongue?" I teased. Still nothing. I got a little ticked off so I just decided to escape now without a plan and just wing it. I grabbed the back of there shirt through the bars and looped my arm around his neck.

"Ok here's how it's going to go, your going to give me your keys and then I'm going to- hmm, maybe not kill you. I'll just knock you out," I said. Suddenly I felt a sharp shock on my arm. I screamed in pain and shock. When it stopped my brain was stuck in a state of shock and I fell unconscious.

Scorpios POV

I tazed her with a powerful taser and I accidentally shocked her for too long. She fell unconscious and I turned around. Crap. I opened the door and picked her up walking to the infirmary. When I got there, I placed her in the bed, cuffed her down, and started treating her arm. As I was treating her arm, I looked at her. For a bad person, she is pretty cute. She looks so peaceful. I smirked a little bit. I don't like losing so if she wants a teasing war then fine.

Gemini's POV

I woke up and saw I was in a white room. I looked and saw I was in a bed. I tried to get up but my arm was cuffed down.

"Sorry love but I'm not that stupid," a voice said. I looked to the side and saw the guard there.

"Aww your back, I knew you couldn't resist me," I smiled.

"You should no better then to try and escape," he said.

"Oh so it talks? Couldn't tell." He growled a bit. I laughed a little.

"Don't test me. Your the one chained to the bed."

"Oh? And if I do?" I could see the angry anime vain on his head. He pulled out a button and held it down for a split second. During that split second, that shock came back. I yelped and he chuckled.

"S-stop laughing!" I said.

"Stuttering?"

"I'm not! Now what was that!?" I demanded.

"Those handcuffs aren't the common ones you might be used too," he smirked.

"Oh no! Am I too much for you that you needed to buy special handcuffs?" I said. I am not losing this teasing war.

"I wonder whos fault is that?" I growled. When did he get so talkative?

Scorpio POV

I could tell she was stumped. I chuckled. This was honestly gonna be fun. She puts up a front and acts all tough but in reality she's a beginner teaser. She could never beat me. I won't let that happen. Besides she's so cute when she's flustered. Maybe being her guard won't be so bad.

---

Sorry its kinda short. Hope you liked it! Please vote, comment, and request! It is open and feel free to comment again. Have a nice rest of your day :)