Where Do Babies Come From? | Aries (M) x Scorpio (M)

This was requested by @YayBlue8 so I hope you enjoy!!

---

Scorpio's POV

It was a chill house at the moment. Until I heard a loud bang at the door and Charlie running in with a determined smile.

"I'm hewre too save you Pwince!" He said, climbing up the bed and standing in front of me protectively and holding out his imaginary sword. Suddenly, Aries came in.

"I see you found the Prince," he said, evilly.

"Yes and ywour not going to take him away!" Charlie said.

"Is that so?" Aries smirked. He picked up Charlie and tossed him onto the bed and then grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"Mwahaha! No one can defeat the all powerful me!" He laughed.

"And now for the final part of my plan," he smirked, looking at me. He started inching closer to my blushing face when Charlie jumped on his back.

"Get away fwom da pwince!" He yelled. Aries pretend to stumble back and fall on the bed.

"Ahhh!" he screamed. Charlie started whacking and stabbing Aries with his 'sword'.

"No! I must not be defeated!" Aries cried.

"DIE!" Charlie yelled. I laughed a bit.

"Wait! Of course! I forgot my secret weapon...." Aries smiled evilly. Aries turned around and start tickling Charlie. He started laughing and fell on the bed. Aries continued to tickle him and Charlie just kept squirming.

"I knew you couldn't withstand my secret power." Aries eventually stopped and walked over to me, placing his hand back on my waist and pulling me close again. Charlie couldn't even move since he was trying to catch his breath.

"Now you," he said, turning to look at me. My face turned red again and he just smirked. He leaned forward and started kissing me. The fireworks never went away, even till now.

"Hey mom? Dad? Where do babies come from?" I pulled away quick and looked at him. Aries snapped to look at Charlie too.

"Sweetie what made you think to ask that question?" I asked.

"Some people at schwool were talking about it," he said cheerfully.

"A-and what did you hear?" I asked, terrified.

"I dunno. I don't rwemember," he said. He suddenly spotted his toy through the doorframe of me and Aries bedroom and he ran out. I just stood there shocked.

"Yeah baby where do babies come from?" Aries smirked. I glared at him with red on my cheeks.

"Aww what's that look for? I'm just curious," he winked. My face heated up even more and I pushed him off and was going to get something to cool me down, like some ice water, when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. Great now you probably can't tell the difference between my face and Rudolph's nose!

"You haven't answered my question," he said. I was going to tell him that he already knew but of course he wasn't done teasing me.

"I'm a visual learner by the way," he smirked. That was it. I was the literal color red. I covered my face with my hands so he wouldn't see how embarrassed I looked. He just laughed.

"Aww baby, too much?" He said, continuing to laugh.

"S-shut up! It's not funny!" I growled. He engulfed me in a hug and pulled me even closer if that was possible.

"Hehe sorry baby."

"Your not sorry."

".... yeah"

---

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT A WHILE FOR THIS!! Mah deepest apologies

Please vote, comment, and share? Requests are open! I normally take a day or 3 to write so this was unusually long. Again I'm sorryyyy.