Insecurity Free Zone | Pisces (M) x Gemini (F)

This was requested by @advicefor1 and to the friend that reads this, I am rooting for you! Your probably so amazing you don't even know! Why wouldn't your crush pick you? I may not know you but if I did I would write a whole essay on how great of a person you are. DON'T BE INSECURE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME/GREAT/FABULOUS/TALENTED/ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! <3 <3 <3

---

Pisces POV

I was gonna surprise Gemini with her favorite food so I decided to drive over to her house. When I got there I put the keys in the door and walked in. I snuck quietly to her room and opened the door a little. I peaked in and was about to scare her when I saw she was in her bathroom and looking at her body with a disgusted face. On her desk I saw her computer on and it read 'Plastic Surgery Pros and Cons'. OH HELL NO.

"BABY!"

"AHHHH!!" Gemini screamed.

"Geez Pisces you scared me!" She looked to my hand and saw her food.

"Aww babe did you get me food?"

"Yes but I also want to talk about what you were just doing," I said.

"T-that? O-oh I was just seeing if I, had a.... rash?" she said.

"Your a terrible liar," I said.

"Hey!" She said. I set the food on her desk and then grabbed her and pulled her into my chest.

"Baby why do you want to change? Your so beautiful!"

"Your only saying that cause your my boyfriend. Just be honest. My stomach isn't perfectly flat, my face looks like I got run over by a bus. My thighs the size of Africa and my hair is always a mess." she said her tone, changing. This made me mad.

"You want me to be honest? Fine. Your face looked like God added stars into your eyes and teeth so that when you smile, both light up. Your hair is so beautiful,

long haired readers: long. It's like a river made of (gold, chocolate, milk, etc.)

short haired readers: it frames your face perfectly and (your curly hair spirals towards the sun, your wavy hair is like the wind decorated it themselves,  your straight hair is in a perfect line that just makes you look, ughhh)

no haired readers: Who needs hair? It's just extra work. Your so beautiful without it. I would love you even if you didn't have an eye, a leg, an arm, and a stomach. Who cares? Wait I think you need your stomach to stay alive so never mind! I could never live without you. There is not enough money, power, or wishes, that could separate me from you.

"People who love by looks are stupid because they can never know someone's true intentions or personality. If I judged you by looks then I would still be with you because you are so pretty. And besides, the only bad thing about your looks is that other people notice your beauty. Guys look at you like your the only person in the room. I should be frustrated with you for looking so perfect. But changing yourself, getting surgery to change your natural beauty? You don't need it. Your one of a kind person. You have personality and looks? I scored big time. I love you and if you ever feel insecure then I will give you another speech about it. You are not allowed to feel insecure with how amazing you are." I said.

She started crying and I held her tighter afraid she would let go. I love her so much. She's so beautiful too! I don't understand how she could feel insecure about herself. If society was a person I would murder them. These rules about how your supposed to be this perfect girl is absolute crap. It's stupid and dumb.

"I-I love you too," she whispered. My heart broke and I started to regret eating some of her food. I should have saved everything for her. This would have been a perfect moment to give her her drink but I guess she'll never know I got it 😅

---

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING SO DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHER WISE 😡😡😡

Please vote, comment, and request. It is open and you can request again if you'd like. Have a good rest of your day AND LOVE YOURSELF :)))))))) <3 <3 <3 <3