Go to Bed | Aries (M) x Scorpio (F)

Hello loves

This is requested by Love_good2233 so enjoy (apologies for the late request -w-")

---

Aries POV

I walked up to our room after a long day at work. I tried not to make any noise so I didn't wake up Scorpio but when I walked in she was on her phone. Why is she up? It's so late.

"What are you doing still up idiot," I said.

"I was waiting for you," she smiled, her eyes heavily showing how tired she was. Geez why was that so breathtaking. I turned around and started putting my stuff down as an excuse for her to not see me blush.

"Y-yeah well go to bed. It's late." It's not good for her to be up this late. She needs her rest, otherwise I'll have to do deal with her cranky side... and cause it's not good for her.

"Nooooo," she whined. I smiled a little but quickly hid it and turned back around, walking to the closet to change.

"Don't argue with me. It's 2 in the morning."

"Technically I don't have to because you said it was too late but actually it's too early," she grinned.

"I didn't ask for a debate," I rolled my eyes, walking over and getting in the bed with them.

"Fine." She rolled over and made no sounds.

...

...

...

That brat.

"Hey."

"What. I'm trying to sleep, isn't that what you want?" She said, still not turning over. I was trying to think of a better of saying 'can you cuddle me' but she beat me to a response.

"Is there something you need?" She smugged, rolling over. THAT BRAT. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING.

"Stop that," I said.

"Stop what? I'm sleeping like you told me to."

Scorpio POV

This was hilarious.

I know he hates doing or saying embarrassing things but it's so funny. He has no choice but to say it. Teasing him is absolutely hilarious.

"Just do it already," He said, with what sounded like a small whine laced in between.

"Sleep?"

"No."

"Then what? Be specific." I could practically feel the devil horns on me. I could see the gears turning in his mind and I wanted to laugh so bad.

"If your not going to say anything then-" I was then grabbed and pulled onto his chest, my face buried in it. I looked up in shock but he was looking away trying to hide the obvious blush again.

"God, your so annoying... stupid brat," he grumbled. I snuggled into his chest getting comfy.

"Love you too," I grinned.

Aries POV

As much as she annoyed and teased me... it was tolerable.

I didn't say it back till she was asleep but the wait wasn't too long. I knew she was tired and her beauty kept me company.

I am definitely getting her back for this.

---

Hello my beautiful, awesome, amazing, lovely, pretty readers <3

I am about to open up requests soon just give me a little but more time :)

Have a good rest of your day ;)