Kids? | Aquarius (M) x Virgo (F)

Hey ya'll! This was requested by @Ash_Cipher ! Hope you like it!

---

Virgo POV

I work at a daycare. I love to hang out with the children. They are so adorable and funny! Today was a little girls birthday, Olivia. She is 6 today and she is super energetic about it. She's always so happy and running around.

"~Happy Birthday to youu!~" We all finished singing. Olivia blew out her candles and I started cutting cake. Everyone is enjoying there treat and laughing.

The door opened and I assumed it was another staff member but then all the kids started whispering 'whos that?' 'he's pretty'. Before I could turn around, my eyes were covered by hands.

"Guess who," the voice said. I smiled knowing instantly.

"Hello love," I said. The hands lifted and I turned to see Aquarius pulling up a seat next to me.

"Who's that (Y/N)?" Connor asks with frosting coating all over his mouth.

"This is Aquarius," I introduce.

"What's up," he says. Everyone waves at him.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Olivia asks, with a fork in her hand full of cake and frosting.

"Yes, I am her boyfriend," Aquarius says in a very proud tone. A bunch of oooo's erupted and some ews and barfs.

"Do you guys kiss each other?" Leila asks. My cheeks get hot as this question should have been expected.

"Uh y-yes, sometimes," I stutter. A light chuckle was heard from Aquarius and I kicked his leg. A grunt was heard and I giggled a little.

"Ew thats so gross!" Conner says.

"Yeah thats your mouths touching!" Ash says. Don't worry Ash. I know your not getting a boyfriend, you simp 😏🏳️‍🌈.

"It shouldn't be gross. You guys kiss your parents," I try to say. They go silent and I laugh.

"When you have kids, can I be friends with your daughter?" Olivia says. Now I was really blushing.

"W-what?"

"No! It's gonna be a boy! Were gonna teach him how to play soccer!" Daniel protests.

"W-wait you guys-"

"No, (Y/N)'s gonna have a girl!"

"No! It's gonna be a boy!"

"(Y/N)! Tell them that it's going to be a girl!" the girls yell.

"No it's going to be a boy! Right?!" The boys say. I didn't know what to say.

"Yeah (Y/N), what are we having?" Aquarius asks with a smirk. I glare at him.

"Wait Mr. Boyfriend, what do you want the baby to be?" Leila asks.

"Yeah what do you want," I smirk. He looks shocked for a second and then that smirk was right back.

"I want 10 girls and 10 boys." My face is probably completely red as I cover half of it, while glaring at him.

"Woah! That's a lot of babies!" Jake says.

"Thats like... 100!" Conner yells. The kids start having a competition on who can hit the highest number. I get u to get some water since my face feels like its burning up as the number gets higher.

As I'm filling up my cup, arms wrap around me.

"Heyyy babyy"

"Shut up"

"What? All I said was hey," he says.

"20 babies?" I say.

"I was kidding I can't handle that many needy devils all at once." I start choking on my water and start laughing.

"But... I do like the sound of kids," he says. I look at him.

"Oh no," I laugh.

"You wouldn't even be able to handle one needy devil," I giggled.

"What?! Yes I can! It's not that hard"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Just feed them, water them, and then let them sleep, easy."

"Whoever ends up our child, I'm sorry on your fathers behalf"

"Ooo so thats a yes on kids?" Before I could answer, 2 kids were tugging at my shirt.

"Can we go to go to the bathroom?"

"Yes- and Aquarius can take you!" I smile. He looks at me as I smirk.

"Go on now!" I say. They walk out and I know that Aquarius is gonna get me later.

---

Finished! Sorry it took a while 😅. Please vote, comment, and maybe follow? Go ahead and request whatever you want. Don't be shy to request again. Have a nice rest of your day! :)