Video Games | Scorpio (F) x Leo (F)

FINALLY I HAVE NO MORE HOMEWORK THIS YEAR. I HAD TONS OF HOMEWORK BECAUSE ME TEACHERS THINK ITS FUN TO GIVE OUT LOADS OF HW. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING BUT IM BACK :D 

This was requested by mymyem- hope you like it :D

KEY
(f/g) - favorite game

---

Leo POV

"Another win for me!" I grinned. Scorpio just groaned.

"Awe babyy I'll let you win the next one," I said.

"You said that last time!" She accused.

"Did I?" I smirked trying to look innocent. She grumbled, standing up and walked to the shelf of games.

"Watcha doooooooin?" I asked. She took out the current game cd and changed it out. (f/g) showed on the screen.

"Oooo good choice," I smiled. I love this game she can't expect to beat me. Once we completed the pre- stuff, the game began.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE GAME CUZ I IS LAZY 

'You Lost!' flashed on the screen in red. I sat there shocked. I heard Scorpio chuckle and turned to look at her.

"Beginners luck! Lets play again." I said even more determined.

"Ok," she shrugged but that smirk remained on her face.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SCORPIO GANGGGG

'You Lost!' flashed again on my side of the screen while the word 'Victory'. Oh no. She doesn't get confetti and I don't.

"I let you win so you wouldn't complain. Again!"

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LEOOOOO'SSS

 'You Lost!' the voice said again. The red on the screen was flashing for the SECOND TIME.

"I messed up, again!"

ANOTHER ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY THE WATER AND FIRE SIGNS

My eye twitched as I once again saw the red flash at me. The words 'You Lost' looked bigger this time but it was probably my imagination.

"Let me guess, you want to play again?" Scorpio asked, smiling with so much triumph in it. I tackled her out of rage.

"How do you keep winning?! Are you cheating?! Why are you so good?!" I asked trying to get answers but all she did was laugh.

"Stop laughing this isn' t funny!" I pouted, searching her eyes for answers. I don't like to lose so I just win. But today I was struggling. There has got to be something that I'm missing.

"I-I'm not cheating," she said in between laughter. I got up off of her and went to our room.

Scorpio POV

Leo got off of me and worked to our bedroom. Aww, she's so cute when she pouts.

I got up and walked over towards our room opening the door that was slightly cracked open. When I looked over, I saw Leo on her desk searching up 'How to win' on her computer. I burst into laughter and couldn't stop.

"Whats so funny?! It's a reasonable question!!" She yelled at me. Tears started forming in my eyes as laughter took over my mouth.

"Babyyyyy stop laughing at me!" She whined. I didn't know she was so focused on her goal to win. I sort of felt bad for beating her but then again she did ruthlessly beat me in the other game so not really.

My laughter died down and wiped my face that had tear streaks on them. My laughter stopped but my smile didn't go away. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Why don't we cuddle instead. It is getting late." She LOVES physical attention so it was hard for her to resist it when it was being offered to her. Well, physical attention from ME, not anyone else.

".....fine," she said with moments of resisting and then she dragged my arm to the bed. I smiled and let her drag me over. We got comfy and I held her. It wasn't long before we fell asleep.

---

Here you go! Please vote, comment, and follow if you'd like! Share to a friend maybe?

Don't forget to have a good rest of your day! :)