Your Majesty | Leo (M) x Cancer (F)

This was requested by @NWofftogo (and I just want to say that you are a beautiful and amazing person NO BUTS! NO ANDS! NO NO'S!)

WARNING! I took a some pieces of Aladdin and put it in the story 😅😅

---

Leo POV

As I walked through the crowd I saw an apple, pear, dates stand so I walked over and pretend to look. I picked up an apple and observed it pretty closely.

"Your apples aren't ripe," I said. I tossed them the apple and as they watched fall into there hands and grabbed a bag of dates and shoved it in my pocket.

"What? Yes it is," they said.

"Oh, my mistake then," I apologized and then walked off. As I was a good distance from the stand I leaned on the side of a building and opened the bag up. Before I could eat it, I saw a hungry mother with her children, homeless on the streets. I sighed.

"Hey kid," I whispered to the boy. He looked at me with despair and my heart cracked.

"Here," I said with a smile. He looked shocked and just the slightest bit of hope came back in his eyes and he smiled. I winked at him and put my finger to my lips. I walked away and looked around on what to steal. As I was walking I heard some commotion and I was curious enough to go check it out. I saw this beautiful women that I hadn't seen around before, being yelled at by one of the people selling.

"They were hungry!" She yelled back

"You can't just give away my food like that?! Are you gonna pay?!" He screamed. He grabbed her arm looking at the bracelet she had on.

"This will do!" he said deviously. I ran up and grabbed her hand from him.

"What are you doing babe? I leave you for a second and you are already getting in trouble?" I fake laugh. She just looked at me confused and I whispered to just play along.

"Stay out of this Leo," he snarled.

"Woah easy buddy." I handed him her bracelet that I stole secretly and gave it to him.

"See? No problems," I said, and started walking off with her.

"Excuse me?! You can't give away my bracelet like that!" she whisper yelled.

"What you mean this one?" I asked, pulling out her bracelet and she looked confused. Cute.

"Stop!" I heard him yell. Ah I guess he found out.

"Guards!" he yelled again.

"Alright turn left, right, then two more lefts. I'll meet you there. And hey, try not to take to long," I said. Before she could say anything I turned around and waved my hands in the air.

"Looking for me?" I smiled. The guards ran after me and I dodged people and took sharp corners. I ran into a building and 2 of the guards ran in behind me but looked around and didn't see me. They ran back out and I came out of my hiding spot. I jumped out of the window and onto the roof and started running, seeing a large bamboo poll resting against the side of the building. I picked up speed and jumped on it while sliding down and started running again.

I saw the girl again, waiting for me while looking around the stands. As I ran, I grabbed a flower and snuck behind her.

"M'lady," I bowed, holding out the flower.

"O-oh," she said surprised.

"Your late," she smiled.

"Yeah well, I had to talk to a few friends."