Perfect Date | Virgo (F) x Libra (F)

Hey @lpihvr ! Here's your story! It's kinda long though XD

---

Libra POV

Virgo's been working all day. I can't get her to stop and take a break. She got a C on her assignment and spent all night trying to figure out why. Then spent the next whole week studying and working and getting extra credit which the always claims she never needs. I was so worried about her and I decided to talk to her about it.

It was 4:47 in the morning and she was up at 4. I got up and walked over to her desk rubbing her back.

"Hey baby it's super early, I don't think it's healthy to wake up and work like this," I said, my morning voice kicking in. Virgo just ignored me. I sighed.

"Babe it's 4:48 and I want you to get your sleep. Your going to be tired," I tried. Still nothing. I got a little irritated but just walked away. I got back in bed and went back to sleep.

Later in the morning, I woke up to the sunlight pouring into the room. I checked the time and then got up out of bed. I saw Virgo asleep on her desk and I just sighed. I'm going to be a good girlfriend and try to get her to stop instead of fighting. I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast. Then I went back upstairs, took a shower, and got dressed. I got back into our room surprised she was still asleep but she was up early. I grabbed her homework and notebook and pencils and hid them where she wouldn't  find them. Then I decided to wake her up.

"Hey baby.... It's the morning and I made breakfast for you" I said with a smile. She woke up and got up to go get dressed, not noticing her stuff gone. I smiled even more and then walked with her downstairs. She started to eat and I joined her.

"So Virgo, I thought that we could hang out today. There's a festival not to far happening and it is Saturday" I nudged in.

"Consider it a date," I smiled.

"I can't I'm sorry babe. I have to study more. I just have to make sure that I get it right next time," she said looking at me with those tired eyes. Before I could say anything to try and change her mind, she got up, put her plate away, and went back upstairs. I smiled and just continued to eat like I was unbothered. I head quick footsteps coming down the steps and I had to force myself not to smile.

"Babe do you know where my stuff is? I had it on my desk and now it's gone" she asked confused.

"I hid it," I smirked. She looked at me in eyes of shock.

"You're not getting it back until you decide to go out with me," I said, my grin remaining. She glared at me and then just sighed.

"Alright fine. We can hang out today but then you have to promise to give me my stuff back" she said.

"Promise"

                                                                                  Time skip

We got to the festival and it was so lively. Colors were everywhere and all of the stands looked so fun.

"Ooo! Babe! Lets go here!" I said super excited. I dragged her over to the stand and pointed to the wolf stuffy. I looked at her eyes shining in determination and she laughed a little. I tried to win it but this stupid game was rigged.

"Do you want me to try?" Virgo asked.

"No it's rigged anyways," I said dragging her away from there. Then there was the food station. We got in line and started talking about the cute little girl that walked by with so many bows in her hair. We got up to the front of the line and I got pink cotton candy and Virgo got a large (favorite/soda). We shared the our snacks as we walked around trying different games and laughing. This couldn't get any better.

Virgo said she needed to use the restroom so I waited for her. I looked around to see what else we could try and saw the classic Ferris wheel. I smiled and rolled my eyes at how cliché I was gonna make this. Virgo then came from behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I smiled getting butterflies all over again.

"Come on were gonna go on the Ferris wheel!" I said rushing over there with Virgo by my side. We got in line and saw she was still carrying her bag with us.

"Hey do you want to put that in the cubbies? They have them here" I asked. She smiled.

"No I think I'm gonna hold this for a bit. I got a little confused to why but shook it off. We got on and then started moving up. I looked outside and saw all the lights were on and it looked super pretty.

"Hey babe look at this! It's so pretty!" I shouted behind me. No response.

"Babe?" I said turning around. I gasped and saw the stuffy that I wanted to win. The grey wolf in Virgo's hands. She was looking at me with the loving look that I missed so much.

"I'm sorry I lied. When I said I was going to the bathroom, I was actually going back to the stand trying to win this for you," I smiled and was about to hug her when she interrupted me.

"And I'm sorry for not being a good girlfriend. I'm sorry for working so much and constantly ignoring you. I just really don't want to get another bad grade. I always think about if we are going to get enough money after school or if something might happen and now we are not financially sustained anymore. I want to buy anything and everything for you and I just want you to be happy" she said looking down.

I held her hands and smiled.

"I love you no matter what and the only thing that could make me the happiest is you babe. I love you so much and nothings going to change that" I said a few tears slipping out. She wrapped me in her arms and we just stayed like that. When we were coming down we composed ourselves. I wiped away my tears and held the stuffed animal then we walked out. We decided to go back home and the entire car ride was filled with good music and singing at the top of our lungs just jamming in our own space. This was officially the best night ever.

---

Boom! There you go! Hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote, maybe share or follow? Requests are still open! Don't be afraid to ask again or ask! No ones judging here! This is a safe space for all pronouns, sexualities, etc. Love you all and have a good rest of your day :)