Relax | Gemini (M) x Scorpio (F)

This was requested by @Love_good2233 so I hope you like it!!

Sorry it took a little while

---

Gemini POV

I saw Master Scorpio working too hard again. I sighed and walked over.

"Ma'am, you are working too hard again. You are going to stress yourself out. Might I suggest taking a break?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that you can call me Scorpio and second of all I have to prepare a speech by next week for the event that were happening and it has to be good and enjoyable for guests and especially for the kids so that they can-"

"Sco- Ma'am you seriously need to relax. The event isn't happening in a week you actually have 2. Second of all you wearing yourself out for no reason." I said, cutting her off from her ramble.

"But there's so much planning that I have to do," she argued back.

"I can help you with that. Now please leave your desk and relax on the bed or where ever." I encouraged.

"Well it is better to get it down so I can relax later right? I can't slack." She explained.

"Oh trust me you won't slack," I chuckled. Nothing. No reaction. Just typing. I sighed. Guess I'm going to have to do this the hard way. I rolled her rolly chair towards the bed ignoring her cries of complaints. Suddenly the chair got lighter and I looked back to see she was squatting at her desk while typing again. Really.

I walked over, picked her up, and tossed her onto the bed. Then crawled over and held her down.

"A-are you cuddling me?" She asked surprised.

"I was trying to keep you here so you wouldn't get out and go type on that stupid computer again," I said. I heard an 'ohh' come from her.

"But yes I am," I smirked. I heard her go silent and I chuckled a bit.

Scorpio POV

"But yes I am," he smirked. I blushed and my eyes went wide. Is he-? No I can't assume.

"You relaxed yet?" He asked.

"Yes.... so can I go back?" I asked.

"That sounds like a no," he said. I groaned. If I didn't get this work done then it won't be great.

"Look I know you want to do your work but you can't keep working non stop. You've created some really bad habits like skipping meals and pulling all nighters. I'm sorry I let it go for so long without doing anything about it. I care too much about you for you to just destroy your life like that. Yes your a hardworker and that's great but it's a little to great." he said. I was shocked. I didn't know he cared so much.

"I-I love you too," I smiled.

"I never said I love you." He replied. My soul left my body. Did I really just say that? Of course he never said that. This is so embarrassing.

"But I love you too," he said. I sat up.

"Well you could have said that!" He just laughed.

"Stop laughing it's not funny! I was so embarrassed! Geez you so childish I-" Gemini suddenly leaned forward and kissed me. We made out for a bit but then broke away. My eyes were wide and buried my face in my hands.

"S-stupid..."

---

Hope you liked it! Again sorry for the wait :(

Please vote, comment, and share? Request are open!

Have a good rest of your day!