Human | Leo (M) x Cancer (M)

GUYS GUESS WHAT. I'M FEELING SO MUCH BETTER NOW. >:D

This was an extremely late request by Mr_Witch so here you go! <33

Warning! The following writing includes transphobic speech so if you are uncomfortable please skip. If you agree with transphobia please leave and never come back. Let people be who they want to be without you sticking your nose in there business ^^

---

Cancer POV

Just another day at school. I used to think it was boring. I would stare at the clock until the time ran out and would walk back home. Another day another cycle. But now I was taken. Yep. I got a boyfrienddd ^^. He's super kind and loving and always protective of me. Very consistent on making me laugh too.

I walked through the doors of torture and went straight to my class. I sat in the desk right next to Leo.

"Heyyyy baby," he said with his goofy smile.

"Hi," I smiled back.

"Guess what"

"Chicken butt," I said, smug written all over my face.

"No you butt, I got tickets for us after school."

"Wait really?" Now it was his turn to have that smug look on his face.

"So would you do me the honor of going on a date with me," Leo said, dramatically bowing down.

"Were dating already," I rolled my eyes.

"That's not an answer," he smirked. Before I had time to give him a response, the teacher walked in and the class grew quiet. Everyone hated this teacher because of the excessive punishments for the smallest mistakes.

"I expect you all to get quiet quicker next time," she  scowled. The silent annoyance spread around the class like wildfire.

"We have a new student today. You better treat them with respect, understood?"

"Yes Ms. Ophiuchus," the class said in unison.

"Good. Come in now. Please introduce yourself," She said, beckoning for a student to walk in.

He came in and that one bored expression on my face turned into complete shock. I couldn't help but stare.

"Hello my name is ____" and... yeah" He said, his eyes drifting to me on that last part. I looked away trying to give him a cold shoulder, showing him that my hatred for him has not changed.

Ms. Ophiuchus continued her lesson and after 50 long years, the bell finally rang. I grabbed my backpack and my boyfriend and zoomed straight out.

"Woah woah woah whats going on!" he said pulling me back, to stop me from running.

"The new guy in the classroom is my ex and I would love to put a lot of distance between each other as possible."

"Your ex?"

"Yeah, can we go now please?" I urged.

"Look love, when he realizes he can't ever get you back, he will back off."

"No, he wo-"

"Trust me he will," he winked, trying to make me feel better. I smiled a little.

"Here, I'm going to go grab your favorite drink and I'll be right back ok?" I smiled even more.

"Ok"

He walked off to the vending machine and I stood there waiting for him, smiling like an idiot.

"Geez I thought he would never leave," a voice said from behind. I turned around and then through him a dirty look trying to not lose the pride I have.

"Are you stalking me?" I rolled my eyes.

"You would like that wouldn't you," he smirked.

"Ugh go awa-"

"Quick question though." His smirk fading and slowly turning into a look of disgust.

"What the heck did you do to yourself."

"Wow I thought you were stupid but I didn't know you were this stupid," I smirked, my pride growing a little. He glared at me.

"Your ugly. Change."

"Why does it matter so much to you? It's not like your ever getting me back."

"What, your gonna stay with him for the rest of your life? You can do a lot better than that." That sick smile returning to his face.

"This isn't a debate."

"Your right, it isn't. Change or I'll-"

"You'll what?" Leo said from behind me. His once cheerful face turned dark and threatening.

"Please, I wish you would put your hands on him." He dared.

"Where'd all that pride go?"

"You don't scare me," he tried. Leo laughed.

"You sure? Maybe I should make you scared of me then." He said starting to walk forward. My ex ran away and left a strand of curse words for us to cry about.

"Baby are you ok? Did he hurt you or-"

"Did you get my drink?" I said, stars in my eyes. He rolled his eyes, handing me my drink.

"Happy?"

"Definitely." I beamed.

---

DONE

Have a good rest of your day :)