Coffee | Capricorn (M) x Cancer (F)

This was requested by iimilani so I hope you like it!

---

Capricorn POV

I'm late. I'm late. I'm late. I'm late. I'm late.

I got the main role for one of the biggest movies that are gonna come out next year and I'm late. Good going Capricorn. I saw a coffee shop to my left and the line was short. Geez this is so tempting. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep right where I'm standing. I check the time and I stop breathing...

AN HOUR EARLY???!?!?!!?!??!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!?!??!??!

I sighed in frustration as I walked over to the coffee shop now feeling irritated. I literally searched all around my room trying to find my hat and sunglasses for my disguise because I don't want anyone to see me, while freaking out.

"Hello sir how can I help you?" A woman's voice said. Without looking at her I ordered my drink and went to sit down. Might as well since I was early.

I went on my phone and pulled up the script and started practicing in my head.

"Here you go sir!" the woman's voice said. I looked up to grab it and as soon as my hand grabbed hold of the cup, my eyes connected with hers and I dropped it. Shes so.... wow.

Cancer POV

"Oh my gosh sir! I'm so sorry! Let me get something to clean that up!" I said worriedly and rushed to the back to grab a rag. When I came back his face was red and freaked out a little.

"Sorry for the wait!" Without thinking I started dabbing his clothes and cleaning off the table and the floors. I left to go put the rag back and came back with another coffee.

"Again I'm so sorry. This one is on the house," I apologized. I went to go walk away out of embarrassment when I heard him speak up.

"W-wait it's fine. I-I can still pay."

"W-what? No sir it's ok! I spilled it on you so this is the least I can do!" I tried to walk off so he couldn't debate about it anymore but he still kept going!

"A-at least let me tip you!" He shouted. Wow he's persistently nice.

"Of course sir, thank you," I said smiling at him and he smiled back. I never really got to look at him. He had glasses on and a hat so I couldn't really see his eyes, but his smile was adorably attractive and he looked tall sitting down. Either that or I'm just really short.

I walked off and started taking orders at the counter but his face was burned into my mind as I tried to focus.

A few orders later I notice that he is not sitting down anymore which means he left. I walked over to clean up the area when I noticed a folded piece of paper. I grabbed it and opened it up and before I could read it something fell out. I looked down and went to pick it up when I noticed that I was holding an 100 dollar bill!! Is this the tip he meant?! Did he leave this on accident?! Maybe I could run this back to him! Wait how long ago did he leave?!

I looked back at the note in curiousity and shock. It read:

'Heres my number XXX-XXX-XXXX if you want to call me. If you don't thats cool too! I just figured you seemed like a cool person so... yea'

I giggled a bit. So it was on purpose. At least he left his number. I probably would have gone home still thinking about him while watching Capricorn movies knowing I would never see him again.

---

Hey hey hey! (not Fat Albert it's a Bokuto reference -_-    I said that and my dad said "It's Fat Albert!)

Hope you liked it! SORRY!!! It took so long to get out. If you have read my latest announcement then you should know. Again I apologize.

Have a good rest of your day! :)