Go To Bed [Part 2]| Aries (M) x Scorpio (F)

HEYY I know it's been a while. My computer got rebooted and completely logged me out and I kept trying to log in but it wouldn't work. BUT I'M BACK. ENJOY

---

Scorpio POV

I sat up from the bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Like a reflex, I checked to see if Scorpio was laying next to me but of course he wasn't. He instead was sitting at his desk, cursing under his breath.

Today was Saturday. And Saturday is the day when Scorpio normally gets up and plays video games. Its become a bit of a habit. I normally don't care and do my own thing, but today was a little different. I want to actually do something instead of sit in the house all day (which was sometimes all too tempting).

I moved off the bed and started making my way towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck and watching him play. He didn't say anything and continued to be overly focused about his stupid game so I decided to just step in.

"Ahem, good morning babe," I said.

"Morning."

...

That was it? Really? I grumbled a little and poked his arm.

"Hellooo" I tried again. He responded with a small hum, basically saying 'what'. Ugh what is wrong with him today. The least he could do is acknowledge my existence over here.

Aries POV

How does it feel to be wanting my affection? I smirked in victory knowing her silence was the sound of me winning. I threw in a little extra annoyance for her by yelling at the game.

"Are you serious?!" I shouted.

"HELLO?" Scorpio said, with tons of attitude.

"Yes love?" I looked at her, not being able to hide my grin anymore. She examined my face for a while trying to figure out what was going on. It looked like a lightbulb just went off beside her.

"...Ohh is this your way of getting back at me?" She smiled now.

"And it worked," I winked at her.

"Did it?"

"Yes it did actually. Between your little temper tantrum and your dumb cluelessness I think I would call that a win." I said with much pride.

"You're unnecessarily competitive." She rolled her eyes.

"But since your so needy for my attention.." I turned of my game and faced her, looking at her for what happened next or to at least explain what she wanted.

Scorpio POV

"I am not needy," I glared at him.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked. "Then why are you over here begging for my attention?"

"I don't beg." I said leaning in so I was staring straight at him from a close distance. I saw his cheeks heat up but he kept staring down. I grinned.

"We are going to have fun today," I said plainly. His mouth twitched to a surprised expression but then almost immediately changed right back.

"O-Oh yeah?" He asked again.

"I thought of two choices you can pick from.." I said quietly, getting closer to his lips. This time he didn't respond and just nervously looked at my lips. He inched a little closer and before we could kiss, I pulled away, whipping around and walking over to my closet.

"We could either go to a festival or maybe go see a movie? Which one do your prefer?" I asked. I didn't hear anything so I turned around smirking.

Aries was still in the same position, his expression a mix of confused, surprised, and irritated.

"What's wrong? Don't like the choices?" I teased. His eyes snapped towards mine.

"Nah.. I have a better idea."

---

And then he pulled out a nerf gun and was like 'nerf or nothing' with shades on and they went into a whole nerf battle war. The end.

Hope you enjoyed and super sorry ab the whole login thing. I will try to put up more chapters.

Have a good rest of your day! ;)