Sir (Part 2) | Capricorn (M) x Gemini (F)

I know SkyOfTheGods wanted a part 2 so here you go!

---

Capricorns POV

My knee is bouncing up and down, anxious for god knows what. I was nervous but couldn't figure out why. Gemini walked into the cafe doors and immediately walked over and took a seat.

"Hello sir! How are you today?" she asked. Why would she care?

"I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"I'm doing good thanks for asking! So you wanted to talk about some possible business partners? I went ahead and did some research if you hadn't had any in mind as well." 

The rest of that time went by like a blur. Our meet up was so smooth and we got more than what I expected done. And not once did she flirt with me. She kept it professional the entire time. She really was different.

Our time was almost up and as we were discussing about ideas and possible plans for them, someone had to ruin it.

Leo: a highly successful fashion designer. Known for going all out with his style and is favorited by the ladies. His pride is bigger than his success seeing how I am just a little bit more popular than him, though he's close behind.

"Capricorn? Wow I didn't expect you to be out here. And on a date too," he smirked. Yeah, he pissed me off.

"This is just professional Leo," I groaned. Didn't have something better to do?

"And who is this lovely rose," he said, taking her hand getting ready to kiss it. Something in me snapped and I grabbed her hand while standing up and getting in between them. What was I doing?

Leo POV

"Geez alright alright I get it. Don't worry I'll share," I said winking, flirting towards him. He's never really showed much emotion till now. Now that's more like it. Can't have a zombie competitor now can we.

"Enjoy your meal cuties," I said walking away. Finally. The fun was about to begin. My goal was set and I knew what I needed to do. And so does he. I laughed. She has no idea what she just got herself into.

---

This could honestly be a whole movie lol.

ANYWAYS

Hope you liked it!

I might leave this all to your imagination since theres going to be a lot of requests as soon as I open them back up.

But theres a possibility I might continue it.

ALSO

I might create another book for zodiacs where everyones sign is included.

Anyways

Enjoy the rest of your day loves ;)