Detention | Scorpio (M) x Taurus (F)

This was requested by @mystic194  so I hope you enjoy! There are a lot of requests for male Scorpios so I will make one for the lady scorpios :)

---

Taurus POV

I was late to school. Perfect. I wanted everyone to know that I was the person that didn't care. The "bad girl" of the school. I wanted everyone to be afraid of me. I know it's weird to want this. But last time I opened up, I got hurt. And it hurt. It was such a long and painful process. So in order for that to not  happen again, I'm keeping my heart in the cold, and I'm not gonna let anyone heat up again. I walked into the classroom ready to be sent right back out.

"Your late Ms. Toro," said the teacher.

"I can see that," I said.

"Excuse me miss but I don't like that attitude."

"Well that sucks for you," I smirked. I heard a bunch of whispers from the students. Thats the new student! Guess we have another bad kid.

Another?

"You can take that mouth of yours to detention," she glared at me.

"Ah moving from the next detention to the other," I smiled. I walked around the school trying to find detention. I eventually found the room and walked in. I saw there were 2 other people, a girl and a boy. They both looked at me and I just walked over to the other side of the room. After a few seconds I pulled my phone out and started scrolling around.

"Your not aloud to be on your phone in detention," the girl said. I looked at her and saw she was pointing to the board. It said:

Rules!
- No talking
- No phones
- No eating
- No leaving without permission

I rolled my eyes and continued minding my business.

"Excuse me! I don't know if you heard me the first time but the rules say no phones," she says a little more ticked off.

"And the rules say no talking yet here we are," I said, glaring right back at her. I heard a light chuckle from the guy. The girl looked like she scooted her chair over right next to him and was currently leaning on his desk.

"Baby! Stop laughing!" The girl fake pouted. He looked at me.

"What's your name? Are you new here?" He asked.

"I didn't know I was being interrogated," I smirked. He smirked back. Wait what am I doing?! No friends and no lovers! That's how it's supposed to be!

"I'm Scorpio," he said.

"Taurus," I responded.

"You wanna skip detention?" he asked. If I skipped then I could place the blame on him and look innocent since I am new here if we get caught. And more of the reason to piss off 'Miss Popular' who was glaring daggers at me.

"I don't know if your girlfriend would like that," I said, still keeping my smile.

"Gross she's not my girlfriend," he said, scrunching up his face. I laughed.

"Scorpio! Why would you say that!!"

"What? I'm just being honest." This made me laugh even harder.

"Don't make me shut you up, new girl," she glared even more. Wow she really likes glaring.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I said, daring her to try me. She stood up and I stood up as well. Scorpio just got up and stood back. She made her way to me and tried to slap me but I caught her hand and threw her to the ground.

"See I would kick you, but I have a date with your 'boyfriend', ciao!" I said. I didn't actually mean a date. I just wanted to make her more mad. I walked out and Scorpio trailed behind me.

"Hey wait up!" he said. I heard voices which sounded like some staff members or teachers so we turned around a bolted down the hall. We weren't that lucky and the teachers saw us and started running after us.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be in class?!"

"Yeah get back here!" They yelled. We laughed and kept running. I couldn't see Scorpio in front of me any more but when I looked back to see the teachers a good amount behind us. Without looking in front of me I got yanked to the side and a hand covered my mouth from screaming. I stayed completely still when the teachers ran past us and then once they were out of sight, Scorpios hand uncovered my mouth.

"That was close," he chuckled.

"Yeah," I said.

"Hey did you do this at your old school?" He asked. I panicked a little.

"Do what?"

"Dive straight into trouble like this?" he laughed.

"Oh! Haha! Yeah, all the time," I giggled.

"Sweet. School will be so much more fun now that your here," he smirked. Ok so school, not a living hell anymore. I could tell this year was going to be super fun. I already had the best first day ever.

And maybe I could have friends...

---

Hope you liked it! If you want a part two then be sure to request it! I am working on other chapters so I won't make a part two unless you ask for it. Please vote, comment, maybe share? Requests are open! Just go to the first chapter to see the rules. There pretty simple. And of course, have a good rest of your day! :)