Chapter 13

Enjoy!
Thank you!🔆
🦋🐳💙
~*~

Katsuki had his mother yelling on the phone as she could already hear her as she started the car asking him to just stay in the bathroom so he wouldn't put his large hands on her.

She was asking if Katsuma and Izumi were alright and where she was inside the house and if Katsuki was hurt.

"I'm fine, just want to get her out of my house." He sat on the tub edge running his hand through this hair, "Alright...I'm outside, bout to come inside" His mom hung up the phone as you can already smell her strong Alpha sent hitting through the whole house.

Katsuki heard a slam of a door from downstairs before the click of heels was heard quickly running up the stairs before his bedroom door burst open giving him the cue that he could get out from the bathroom to meet them both screaming at each other.

His mom was filled with rage and her eyes went black when she was yelling at the woman to leave and get out with the mix of profanity as she was also talking about Izumi and Katsuma.

It wouldn't be the first time that they both got into an argument last time it was a fistfight when she said something about Katsuma and Katsuki not being a good father and she should have custody over Katsuma.

Katsuki left out the room before heading to Izumi's room opening the room to see her laying back onto the headboard as she rocked the small boy in her arms seeing as she put AirPods in his ears.

You can still hear the screaming and shouting through the door.

"Crap, I thought you'd be asleep right now sorry for the nose." He sat on the chair in the corner of the room and watch as she slowly got up with Katsuma laying his head on her shoulders and placed one hand on his back and one running her fingers through his hair before walking over to Katsuki.

"What is he listening to?"

"Selena Quintanilla-Pérez..." She answers before slowly prying off the small boy from her and handing him over to Katsuki, surprised by her actions he slowly took Katsuma from her hands.

"You sent, calm down he won't bite you." She giggled before sitting on the bed watching as he rocked him in his hands giving a small kiss to his chubby cheeks.

"Is that his mother?"

Katsuki eyes shot up as anger went to his eyes before he looked back down. "No, she thinks she is though..." He sighed.

"Mm, M'Sorry you have to deal with this then." She chuckled out playing with her fingers as she watched Katsuki with a smile on his face as he got to hold his son for once without the brat crying.

"Thank you for being here..." He mumbled under his breathtaking one of the AirPods from his son's ear and putting it in his listening to the song play letting Izumi sent warsh over him and relax him.

The room felled into a deep silence as the two listened to the words that went back and forth from the two women in Katsuki room.

Everyone knew not to get in the situation.

"Kacchan..."

"Hm?"

"Dose Katsuma not talk around other people? I don't want to say this but- where is his mother? Maybe that might be the reason he doesn't talk as much?"

Katsuki had his eyes on Katsuma.

"I don't know the mother..." His words were silent as he made eye contact with Izumi, admiring how the night light drew onto her skin and how her green curly hair slightly blew and those big innocent eyes looked at him and how the black short shorts rosed up her thick thighs.

A sudden /Ding/ came from her phone to where she picked up and her face quickly dropped as her eyes widen at the text she had received and her skin paled.

Katsuki lifted an eyebrow, "Can I see?" He extended his hand out for her phone as she looked at him before looking at her lap giving him the phone.

Katsuki jaw clenched and his grip with the phone ready to break at any minute looking at the threat that was sent from...

—•—
~*~
Thanks for reading!
766 words!
~
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thank you!
🐳🦋💧