Chapter 41

/We shall meet again.../

Pulling up to the complex was a bit difficult. For Katsuki at least. It was as if butterflies were poking out his stomach trying to get out leaving a hold on his breath.

"You have the room number, Kat?"

"Mhm.."

Getting out of the car, grabbing Katsuma with him he closed the door back. Miro rolled the window down, "You staying here for the night?"

"Not sure."

"Okay then let me know soon as possible or I'll call a Taxi for you. Take care, Kat!" With that, the blond turned around and made his way inside. "Katsu.. you excited to see her?"

The boy happily shook his head.

Going up in the small-ish elevator he sent a text to Izumi, saying how 'they were here and coming up now' which she shot back a quick 'okay! ( ˘ ³˘)' letting out a breath he didn't know was being held he rested his body a bit more.

"This is nerve-racking.." Katsuma looked at him with a confused face. "It just means nervous, you finished that stupid dictionary yet?" He asked as the elevator took years.

"Mhm!"

"Smartass."

  /DING!/

  The doors to the elevator opened slowly. Putting Katsuma down and grabbing onto his hand they walked to the door. Standing in front of the door there man raised his hand as if he was about to knock before stopping and taking a moment.

  'You can do this Katsuki, she is just taking time for herself she never stopped loving Katsuma or you. Just look her in the eyes and apologize-'

  Katsuki stopped at the sound of two knocks interrupting his thoughts. Looking down at his son as the boy looked up at him as if he lost his mind.

  "You little-"

  The sound of the door being swung open. "Kacchan! Katsuma!" She picked up the little boy holding him so tightly in her grasp a small tear trickled down her face.

Izumi looked up from the boy and at Katsuki before, bringing him into a hug resting her face on his chest as he held her. "I've missed you so much."

"I know you did." She replied with a smirk.

Their eyes met.

  Katsuki swore something inside him just fell the way her big green eyes looked at him with so much love.

She did care about him...  It's hard for him to accept people into his life so easily but Izumi was so different.

  She wasn't there for the money, sex, looks, or anything like that she was there for him and with him for himself the personality and because she cares oh so much.
  -

  She locked eyes with him, looking into those beautiful red ruby eyes and the way they looked back at her like he just loves her.

   "Comn dinners almost ready.." Smiling up at him before slipping her hand onto his locking them together and pulling him inside shutting the door behind them.

  Izumi sat the boy down on the ground and got onto her knees to his height.

"I need you to do a big boy task for me okay?"

The boy shook his head 'yes' with a big smile. "Can ya set the table for me?" With those words, he took off to the table while Izumi made her way into the kitchen with a chuckle as Katsuki followed behind.