Chapter 30

Thank you!🔆
Enjoy!
**

  Izumi sighed rubbing her stomach full of food now rowed wanting to get some rest, with Katsuma on her phone and Katsuki both playing a two-player game on the phone enjoying themselves she didn't want to ruin it with her dumb stomach.

  "I need the restroom quick." Katsuki looked up with a questioning eye, "Does your stomach hurt." She wanted to just say 'yes' but being the person she was, "No, just drunk too much that's all." He nodded watching as she held her stomach before going to the bathroom rather quickly.

  "Comn." He raised his hand up for their waiter to come over asking for the check seeing that they won't be needing any to-go boxes the man walked off going to get the bill.

Katsuki picked up Katsuma who still held Izumi's phone which the older man took seeing how he bobbed his head trying to stay up and awake before laying on Katsuki's shoulder. He smiled down at him before, Joshua came with the bill.

He paid and slipped the other man a one-hundred-dollar tip before going up to the restrooms knocking on the 'Ladies' door.

"Deku? You alright you've been in there for a while." He waited for a response only to get none back. "Deku." He put his hand on the door about to push it open before it opened itself.

Her eyes were red and almost teary as she looked at him, "Sorry! There was a line at first!" She apologized with a soft smile looking at Katsuma, "My little prince is full." She squished his fat cheek.

Katsuki smirked. "Comn I can tell your tired as well." With his other hand, he placed it on the small of her lower back steadying her.

Joshua said a quick bye to them respecting them, of courses he knew who they were all the workers did but as respecting they were they kept it a secret not wanting them to leave feeling uncomfortable.

"Deku, they have some medicine in the car you can take." Izumi looked up at him, "Kacchan really nothing is wrong I'm really fine-." He looked down at her, "You keep holding your stomach ever since you've finished your dinner could tell that your body wasn't used to that much hot sauce and spices."

Izumi looked down at the ground the coldness from the air hitting her soft skin with that he pulled her closer to his warmth.

The car ride was quiet, Izumi was in the back with Katsuma in the back holding him both fast asleep being so full he smiled before a small *ring* came from his phone.

He put the car on Auto so it can drive itself while he grabbed his phone and pulling the seat back a bit, seeing that his 'Grandmother' had texted him...

Katsuki looked back making sure Izumi was asleep before opening the message.

~
I and your mother decided that we all can meet and talk about the situation you found out about.

Katsuki
-
My House 11:00 AM
I'll tell Izumi to do something to get out of the house by herself or if she wants to take Katsuma...
~

She sent him another text but Katsuki only ignored it throwing the phone on the passenger seat, part of him didn't want to know what happened to Izumi's child and why the hell were those hags even involved in it.