Chapter 23

Thank you!🔆
🦋💙🧸
**

~The Next Day~

   She was in a terrible mood, she didn't want to even stand in their presents! It's no longer like when she was younger, being an omega at only twelve years of age! She and Itsuki! They treated her like royalty for being an omega but only kicked Izumi to the curb when she was one.

   Making her do everything around the house, got to the point where she'd even had to skip school since she was physically and mentally ill she could barely stand on her own but of course, Shindo was there to help her being fifteen at the time plus an alpha, helping with the things she had to do so she can get sleep.

   Sighing at the memory before someone knocks on the door, she tossed the phone on the bed getting up slowly making sure to not awake Katsuma.

   Walking up to the door before opening it, it was one of the maids standing there with a large small and gold platter that had the pills Izumi needed to take.

   "Mr.Bakugo told us to give this for you, also you need to take it twice a day one when you awake in the morning and once when you are ready to sleep." She informed her.

   "Ah! Thank you! I appreciate it very much!" The woman was shocked by her response no one had ever been that polite to her only Katsuki's Father, Mitsuki, and Katsuki themselves.

   Since she was just a teenager and getting higher pay than most that worked here they hated her. "I- Well!- Umm, your welcome! And thank you for being so nice!"

   Izumi only chuckled before ruffling her hair, "How could I be mean to someone I don't even know? What's your name?" She asked getting a quick reply, "My name is Eri! I've been working here for a while! About three months!"

   Izumi giggled at her quick response before extending in by her hand, and with the other grabbing the pill bottle, "I'm Izumi, it's nice to meet you Eri." The girl quickly shook her head before someone called out her name needing help in the kitchen.

   "Nice to meet you! But I should get going!" Izumi smiled, watching her run off before closing the door looking at the pill bottle before sighing.

   Going up to the small desk, bending downgrading the water bottle from one of the drawers opening it putting the pill in her mouth before taking a drink of the water.

   The door opened showing Kaminari there, bags under his eyes and he walks slowly up to her, Izumi stood there confused as he walked out to her now face to face.

"Hey-"

/CLAP!/

   Her face went to the side as the red handprint slowly formed on her cheek, the stinging pain ran through her face as her hand slowly went up trying to softly rub the pain away.

   Looking over to Katsuma to see he was still asleep, "Kami- What the wrong with you?!" She whispered, not hitting him back since she could tell something was wrong.

   "You are a fucking idiot, Izumi Midoriya." He said, clenching his fist into tight balls, a small tear ran down his face.

   With one second she pulled the taller male into a hug which he returned to him, "Kami, please I'm so sorry-" she quickly got cut off by him, "Why didn't you tell me? I thought you were going to fucking die on the damn hospital bed-"

   He sniffed, "- I thought it was Itsuki, not you who Bakubro was drooling all over, heh why didn't you tell me Izu? I thought I'm supposed to be your best friend?" He asked.