Chapter 9

Thank you!🔆
🦋🐳💙
~*~

Izumi slowly fell asleep with Katsuma in her arms, holding onto her tightly as a bit of drool escaped from his mouth.

Laying her head on his soft ash-blond hair while he moved his face in the crook of her neck not wanting to leave her arms at all.

Katsuki looked back at them both in the rearview mirror he couldn't help but place a smile on his face taking his phone out and getting a small picture of the two before calling them dumb and dumber...

"-Bakugo!? How did it go, man!" Kaminari said on the other end.

"Fine, pay for everything on her house and put
ten-k in her bank account."

Kirishima and Kaminari were both speechless on the other end listening to their boss, sure Katsuki had one-night stands and 'tried' to date which would never really work most of the time.

"On what card?" They both asked.

Katsuki thought for a moment, he knew Izumi deserved the whole world and would do anything to make her feel that way to feel beautiful, special, and loved...

"Clear Dimensions, Card."

The otter line went silent they couldn't believe what Katsuki was saying at the moment, that was the King and Queen Cards, with only 20 of them in the whole world 10 of them given in the US and the other 10 here in Japan.

"I-I'll bet on it..." Kirishima said, getting up from the couch and going into Katsuki office and opening a drawer before getting the phone and getting started to call for all of her bills and depth.

Katsuki eyes focused on the road looking back here and there at the two.

This was the time where he can see his son look so peaceful and calm in her arms, he could only carry his son when he was just a small infant in his arms but home growing up he would never even let Katsuki touch him.

He let out a sigh undoing his tie and those three buttons and sitting them on the passenger seat as he laid back his chair pressing a button to where the car could drive itself, as he let out a sigh calming his muscles letting himself relax.

~*~

Once the car pulled up to the huge mansion in front of them Katsuki looked back to see Izumi and Katsuma still cuddled up together both having small snores coming from there mouthed as they held onto one another.

A smile planted onto his face before he parked and got out of the car opening the door, slowly pulling Katsuma out of her arms and placing him onto his back as he wrapped his small hands around his fathers' shoulders.

Katsuki then grabbed Izumi softly and held onto her bridal style before walking up the huge glass doors as one of his men got inside the car and drive to park it in the underground garage.

The door was quickly open by Iida who looked at the woman in his arms before his smile dropped, he hated seeing when they would cry because Katsuki only just kicked them out.

Once or twice he sneaks them some small food, or a soda pop he was just a nice guy like that who deserves a nice person to spend his life with.

"Mr. Bakugo..."

"Tenya, can you take the brat into his room."

"Of course."

Yeah, they were close friends the Iida family has been in business with the Bakugo's for as long as he could remember, they both went for drinks every night if they both felt like it.

Iida took the pup from his father before bringing him into his room where he slept peacefully still having the sent of the omega on him.

Katsuki looked down at the beauty in his arms as he walked into one of the guests' rooms the green and emerald colors matching her hair.

He sighed as he laid the girl down making sure her head was laying comfortably on the pillow before taking her shoes off and pulling the covers over her the soft snores escaping from her mouth.

Then untie tying her hair before looking at her.

/It's Her../

His inner thoughts screamed at him over and over making him growl before he found his hand tangled into hers feeling as she squeezed his hand and rubbed it a smile on her face as amber eyes were still closed.

—•—
~*~
Thanks for reading!
805 words!
~
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Sorry for the shortest of the chapter!
I'm having writer's block!
Any ideas you may have I'd be happy to
see where I can go with this!

Thank you!
🦋🐳💙