Chapter 4

Thank you!🔆

She sighed before grabbing her keys to the apartment and opening the door and closing it.

Going into her room and falling on the mattress, her eyes fluttering as she felt herself sink into the mattress and letting the darkness consume her...
.
.
.
𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜!

Izumi only groaned turning her head slightly to the side to see the clock on the small stand next to her bed.

'5:00 AM'

She scrunched her face, ready to go off on the person who woke her up. Slowly getting up from the bed and putting on her black slippers and going towards the door.

"Can I help you?" She said, opening the door to a man with red hair-

"H-Hey, You're the guy from the restaurant?" The man only made a 'hm?' noise before his eyes widen. "Oh! Yeah! You're the chick! Um, Bakugo or Katsuki, wanted me to bring over these groceries!"

Izumi looked down in his hands to see the 20 bags full of food in his hands, "Uh- Yes! Come inside.." She moved to the side letting the man enter her home watching as he put the bags on the counter.

"Do you work for him?"

"Yeah! I have two jobs?"

"Ah...I'm Izumi Midoriya." She extended her hand to him catching him in surprise, "Sorry for my rudeness! I'm Kirishima!" They both shook hands.

She could smell that the man was an alpha and mated already like the smell of an omega reeked for his body, "You should get home to you omega, I sure that she wouldn't like that your with another omega, Thank you and tell Kacchan that as well"

He smiled at her, other omegas would flirt with him, and she was respectful of his relationship!

"Of course! And thank you, but he wanted me to give this to you," Kirishima said pulling out a black card with a number, address, and email.

Izumi looked at the card before back at him.

Did he want to stay in contact with her?

Suddenly his phone started to ring, he looked at the contact before looking at her, "I should go now! Nice meeting you!" He said before walking out of the house and closing the door.

'Weird'

She shrugged it off locking the door and sitting on the couch turning on the TV. Slowly inching to her phone before copying the number on her phone before saving it.

Ding!
{Message}

Kacchan-
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Izumi-
Honeybee? Is this you Katsuma?

Kacchan-
Hm!ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Izumi-
What are you doing up so early honeybun?

Kacchan-
(•̀ᴗ•́)و

Izumi-
You're too cute❤️
Tell your father I said, Thank you for the groceries!✨
Now get some more rest!♡︎

Kacchan-
(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ No!
-

She smiled down at the phone before she pressed the call button, letting it ring for a while before going into the kitchen starting to put the stuff up when he answered.

The small and soft breath from the other end.

"Hello~?" Izumi asked.

"Hi.." Katsuma, whispers on the other side of the call, Izumi tilted her head wondering why he was whispering.

"What's wrong? Why are you whispering?" She asked opening the fridge and putting up the fruit. "Where's Kacchan?"

"Ober in the Kitchen.." He whispers again, a small hint of sadness in his voice, Izumi felt bad for the small thing his father wasn't there with him and she could tell he was sad when he spoke.

"Aww sweetheart.."

She heard a deep voice on the other end, knowing it was already Katsuki voice that blew into the room.

"Comm'n and eat- who's that?"

Katsuma didn't listen, before he turned the phone over to him showing the name, Katsuki looked at the phone seeing 'Izumi's name.

He smirked, at first he didn't think she'd tried to contact him but seeing that she did and only Katsuma got to her first, he thought with a small chuckle.

Grabbing the phone from his hands and putting it to his ear, when he was in the kitchen he heard a small voice but he was too late to hear his son talk before the small thing hurried and stopped talking.

"Hello? Katsuki?"

He put his attention back on the call. "Did you receive the stuff?"

Izumi shivered at the deep morning voice pulling the phone away from her ear a little bit, "Y-Yes! I did! U-Um, thank you, for doing that.."

"Mhmm-" He felt a tug on his grey sweat pants looking down at his son, making grabbing hands for the phone his eyebrows scrunched up.

"-would you like to get dinner with me and Katsuma," He watched as his son's eyes widen, and shook his head up and down.

Izumi forgot how to talk...

"Y-Yeah..! Sure I'd like that!"

"Good, ill send someone to pick you up around 8:00 PM."

She wanted to throw the phone across the room, "Okay! I have to go to work, I'll see you later!" Quickly hanging up the phone as a blush ran over her face, quickly putting on clothes and leaving out her apartment.

Ready to cross the street before a BMW i8 pulled up in front of her inches away from her body, her eyes wide and body shook at the car.

Anger rose as the window rolled down.

"YOU LITTLE-"

~*~
Thank you for reading!
996 words!
~
( ˘ ³˘)♥