Chapter 36

Izumi held Katsuma in her arms, as the plane was already up in the air. They had about four more hours before they got there.

The boy moved around here and there,- "Here, he needs to get up we weren't even up all night." Katsuki handed her a cold drink, opening the cap for her.

Izumi chuckled and grabbed the drink. "He probably got up in the middle of the night and started to play on my phone maybe." She looked down at her changing phone.

"Tch, we'll he better be up in another hour. He loves to look out the window the whole time, and if we land when he's just waking up he's going to be pissed at the both of us for not waking him." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah..." She laid a kiss on his cheek, "Kacchan , I have a question."

He turned to look at her, "I'm listening..."

"What or who made you think you're a bad father? Like, I don't know if it was something I said or if-"

"Oi, I already had that book before I knew you. But it's mainly my mother and grandma, surprisingly my brothers and Dad thinks I'm doing good for a single father." Izumi nodded.

Katsuki looked at Izumi, "Why do you ask?"

She looked at him before looking away in embarrassment "I just thought, that you thought because of me you thought that you weren't a good parent and I just wanted to let you know you're amazing I guess.."

He nodded and opened his drink, "Well I think I'm a fucking fantastic parent!" He exploded making her giggle.

"That's not what the book said."

"YO, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

The girl busted out into laughter not even noticing she woke up Katsuma, he stared at her as if she had lost her mind almost. Izumi looked down with a smile and a tear running down her face.

  "Good morning Pumpkin! Look, we're on the plane! And so high up, do you see the beautiful water." Katsuki watched as she looked out the small window on the plane both their faces squished on the glass.

  He walked himself to the back, Katsuma didn't eat anything so he could grab something for him since they had a while to go still. He saw the attendance woman sitting but right when they noticed him they both quickly got up.

  "Hello, Mr.Bakugo! What may I get you?"

  "Uhm, Something for Katsuma and milk."

  "Would, Sandwiches, fruits, and some candy maybe?" The older woman laughed, before getting it all ready, Katsuki also chuckled with her. "It's too early for sweets, Ms.Shannon you already know how he gets."

  The other flight attendant smiled and handed him the milk, "I'm pretty sure we all know, last time he tried to drive the darn plane.. but you go sit down with your beautiful family, I'll be done soon." He nodded and made his way back.

Seeing as the both of them were still looking out the window pointing out things that they see as the small islands, and how weirdly the water would be a light blue then turn into a dark blue.

"Izumi, shouldn't you be watching Grey's Anatomy?" He caught both their artin toon before she quickly covered Katsumas ears.

"You can't talk about that show when he's right here, up and awake! You know the kind of things they do..." She said, slight embarrassed and the parts the show she saw.

"Oh, he will be fine-" He brushed it off with a shrug before finishing, "You should hear the shit, that Sero and Kirishima says around him about their sex life, Kami not so much but here and there-"